Prologue/key things.

Hi!

This is a vampire dream x Technoblade story. 

Will have MATURE THEMES such as smut, fighting, gore, etc.

I will take this story down if CCS are uncomfortable with it.

—————

Species (character species not ALL SPECIES.)

Vampire

Werewolves

Humans

Wizards/witches.

Humanoid animals (like ant frost, puffy, Fundy. ) 

Hybrid of human and humanoid animal.

Hybrids of the other species.

——————

Some information

At night all humans should be indoors and locking their homes as the other species 'raid' or 'attack' human towns and cities.

(Got this idea from a book, unsure the books name or author so if you do know say.)

Dream's father is one of the clan leaders of vampires, his clan is the more powerful and richer one than the other 2. 

Dream's closest friends sapnap and George are both the same as him with clans, sapnap' s clan/pack of werewolves is the second biggest/powerful one and George's father is the strongest wizard in history.

Technoblade is just a normal boy who doesn't know a thing about the different species as his father is a somewhat hybrid of human and humanoid animal.

Technoblade lives in the city where it has the highest kill count and the clans/packs.

Philza and Tubbo hide their humanoid animal things from the 3 boys, they also don't explain why you have to stay in for the night.

————-

Some characters.

Dream - vampire.

Sapnap - werewolf.

Philza - hybrid of human and humanoid animal. (Wings.)

Tommy - human.

Wilbur - human.

Tubbo - hybrid like Phil. (Bee wings, obsession to pollen/honey.)

Technoblade- human.

Callahan - hybrid of human and humanoid animal. (Deer.)

Niki - Hybrid of wizard/witch and vampire.

Ranboo - ?? :) 

More in the book will be explained.