Chapter 6 - Why are you in my room!?

After this chapter I'm on Hiatus/break again.

Life's been really difficult for me.

TW: swearing cause dream is in one of his swearing moods ig

——————————-

Techno's POV

As this random silhouette enters my window, I just stare at it... not really knowing why I think staring is the good approach to this situation but it isn't any day someone has this type of situation.. is it?

The silhouette finally gets into my room, turning around and begins to gasp.

"Uh... Hello?" I thought speaking to this person is a good idea, could be or could pretentiously just get myself a card of getting murdered.. who knows?

Dream's POV

As I turned around I seen the man I've been searching for... awake.... seeing me... SHIT!

"Um... Hello?" He asked, oh how I got butterflies.

"Heyyyyy.... didn't expect to see you there...." I'd speak out, trying to play it off Cool-ly seems it isn't working from the response of a glare.

"Look here bud, the window was open and I crawled in... it's fucking cold!" I made up another response but made it more believable, hopefully my drama studies are paying off for the love of god or I'm dead meat.

"Mmhmm.." the pretty pinked hair man said, he seemed to let it pass which on my hand is a fuck yes in my books.

"Well.... hi?... wait... you.. you're the one who bit me! Get AWAY! DA-" He said as he tried to scramble away from me and to the door of his room but I quickly moved over to him, putting my hand on his mouth to stop him calling out for his father.

"Shh.. yes it's me, I'm not here to hurt you! I just want to... know you better."

He looked up at me with a glare but his body seemed to relax more, I finally let go.

"Okay.. so you aren't here to finish the job?" I nodded, "Okay. Well I'm uh.. techno cause I think we do this when we meet?" I smiled, techno..techno techno techno. I love it. "It is, I'm Dream." Techno seemed to gasp at that, "dream like the rich guy?" I nodded. "Oh my god! Is all the rich guys vampires??" "No, but most of them are a type of species that isn't human." 

An hour later

We seemed to fit well, he relaxed a lot after all our conversations and now we are just watching some Netflix to relax better off he was mid watching the dream smp pretty close to we're I was in the series so it made it even better.

We watched Netflix for what seems to be 3 hours before I heard a "BOYS DINNER!" Techno turned to me, "even though you bit me, you seem like a nice guy... maybe we can hang out more? Wait here's my number!" He scrambled to get his phone and started to write down his phone number with the pen he grabbed from his table, he walked back handing me it.

"We can and thanks, cya later techno~" 

After getting out of that tough window and walking down the street for some time I realised what happened.. "I just got... his name.. and his number.. and was in bed with him.. WOOOOOOOOO!" I said jumping around in enjoyment, this was a good day I'm so happy I did that now as I was beyond nervous to fuck this shit up.

I finally see my car and walk over to it, getting in and sighing in relief still recounting what happened and replayed it in my mind.

After finally getting in queue for mcdolands I grabbed my phone and put his number in and made it "Techno {Hot pink boy}" I think it suited.

I went into messages and did the first text.

                      Techno {Hot pink boy}

Hello

                                                                  Hello 

Want to hang out soon?

                                                             I would love to.

I put down my phone..

This is what love feels like?

————

Hey guys, this chapter is kinda of a eh cause I'm just not feeling the best but I hope it works 

Thanks for being patient and liking the book.

This will be on hiatus again I just wanted to get another chapter out.

Probably is spelling/weird mistakes, sorry.