Chapter 5 - Well that's something new

I'm too tired for anything I get these small motivation boosts for writing then they go in like a minute so that's POG ig

Sorry for this being so late man 

————————-

Philza' s POV

After everyone eventually woke up and the multiple questions stirred I finally will tell techno maybe everything? He's 20 now.. he should know but most humans never know.

It's confusing, difficult, hard. 

Hard to concentrate, hard to find it's reality.

Maybe it isn't that bad but I've always known from my father being one of them, he doesn't surprise me nor anything like that.

Techno looks at me, waiting for me to speak. 

Inhale

Exhale

"Techno, you wanted to know?" I questioned but I knew the truth of this conversation, I knew where it was going already.

He nodded, nothing more or less than some nods.

"Right." I smiled, sitting down beside him on the couch before I had to tell Wilbur and tommy to go to their rooms with some work they finally did as they were told.

"So what first, the vampire part?"

My son nodded again.

"So humans aren't the only species around here techno, they're a lot mod than you think however most of the more rarer species are hidden, not seen as much so the more prominent are at the top."

"Like Vampires?" Techno questioned with his curious eyes watching me.

"Yes like vampires, vampires are one of the big 3." 

"Big 3?" Techno asked.

"The big 3 are the biggest species not the most powerful but are quite powerful, the big 3 species are vampires, werewolves and wizards or witches, humanoid animals are the fourth and then humans for now however it could have changed, beats me." I laughed, the 'species' rank was just fake and changed constantly so who really knows? We all know the big 3 aren't the most powerful.. the God's chosen are which techno is one—..anyway I'm getting off topic.

"Oh- that's a lot.." techno spoke up, clearing me from the thoughts again.

"It's a lot but it's not all, only a snippet of it." I smiled.

"How do you know this much dad?" Techno replied.

"I'm a hybrid son, of a humanoid animal and a human.. I'll show you."

————————-

Techno's POV

My dad started to take off his heavy coating, two big massive black wings spread out in my vision blocking almost all of it. I stared in awe.

"Woah-! Dad your so cool!" I said, this really did put my dad's cool factor to about professional cool.

He laughed and said "that's good for me."

"Can I touch them? Please?" 

I wonder what they felt like, I just have to touch them!

"Sure, be gentle however."

I walked over to my father slowly, placing my hand on one of his wings.

They were so soft and delicate like the best 'comfort' pillow you could ever get but better.

I may just sleep on one of them but I don't think I can have that chance when my two brothers are around constantly and very much won't leave my dad alone.

"I'm I a species?" I pipped up, what if I am and never knew?! That would be so cool!

My dad's face turned into a one of puzzlement like he had something to tell me but didn't know if it was the best to do.

"No, I don't think you are son." He said but he said it in a tone that he was indeed lying, it just didn't sit right but I won't question him any farther as if I did so it could loose my ability of actually knowing the truth and more about all these different species and things.

My father quickly put his coat/gown on to hide his wings again.

"You should go to your room, you are still quite tired no?"

I nodded and began to walk up to my room, opening the door and closing it before jumping onto my bed.

I let out a sigh and turn, opening my eyes to my window but something seemed rather off.

What the hell is happening? I'm I having a allusion or I'm I just too tired to see normally but-

 Why is there a silhouette at my window and why is it getting into my room?!