Madara Uchiha x Date.A.Live Part 1 : Prologue

Madara X Date A Live

MADARA UCHIHA?!?!TRANSPORTED INTO THE DATE A LIVE WORLD NO LESS???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author : Hello Guys I Hope you enjoy this ... I have decided to make this fanfic cause it seemed like a Amazing idea ... Having a OP Alpha male  and not just any OP Alpha male ... We got madara himself here....)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His Powers : His jutsu's , Hashirama's Cells which include Wood Style , Sharingan , Mangekyo , Rinnegan and even his Juubi Form along with Sage Of Six Paths Mode...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a man who was a part of a clan which was lead by his father during the clan wars era this clan fought another clan for dominance those clan were both descendants of Hagoromo Otsutsuki.And his two sons Ashura the ancestor of the Senju and Indra the ancestor of the Uchiha . And no they are not the main protagnists of this story ..... This story is about Madara Uchiha .... The Ghost of the Uchihas and the most feared man in the Elemental Nations .

 His name spreads terror into the hearts of all nations across the shinobi world . This Man once led the Uchiha clan and founded a village in which he and his best friend and rival : Hashirama Senju of the Forest also known as the first Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves or Konohagakure. The Rival clans fought for Years .. Decades .... Centuries... Since the existence of these clans they fought and fought ... The Uchiha with their Visual Prowess and Talent and The Senju with their Chakra and Bodies . Not much after they become the respective leaders of their clans they had a last battle in which made them form an alliance and the fact of them being childhood friends played a huge role in this alliance and they soon after became the two main founders of Konoha and led the village .

 However this peace did not last for long . Madara got fed up with the way he was treated by Tobirama Senju who is Hashirama's Younger Brother and The second hokage of Konoha .And soon hatred began to take its roots as he began planing to bring back the juubi and unleash the infinite tsukoyomi after he made his mind up he was staring very intently at the stone tablet and soon a encounter between them occured and soon after Madara left the village ...

After years madara came back and fought with Hashirama in the valley of the end and madara lost and he was believed to be dead and gone for good ....( Author : Oh boi if only you knew how wrong you were ....)

Madara used Izanagi and sacrificed an eye and brought himself back to life at his peak however he had lost a eye and decided he needed a pawn to collect all the tailed beasts for him in the future since hashirama currently has them all he thought that it wouldnt be wise to do it now ... he also managed to get a piece of flesh from hashirama ... Hashirama did not leave unscathed though his and madara's battle has taken its toll on him and he was severely weakened . During the first great ninja war hashirama died fighting off an army for 3 days and died due to chakra exhaustion ... at his peak hashirama would have had no trouble with the army and easily won ... and thus the first hokage has died .... this had happened 10 - 20 years after his and madara's battle .... His brother tobirama was also killed during the wars that happened between the nations he fought Ginkaku and Kinkaku and many S class shinobis along with several elite johnins their battle was fierce but he died during the battle .

Soon Hiruzen Sarutobi became the third hokage and during his time he was hailed as a god of shinobi .

And it remained that way for many decades he was revered and respected by all of the nations . However soon after Came a new hokage ... The Yellow Flash Also known by the name Minato became the fourth hokage he had a wife named Kushina Uzumaki of the Uzumaki clan which was the same clan that Hashirama's wife Mito Uzumaki was a part of . Both the Fourth Hokage and 3rd Hokage died during unfortunate events that almost caused the destruction of konoha ....

Unbeknownst to the world however Madara Uchiha was still alive however he is now in a very old and wrinkled state which is why Madara entrusted his Goals to a young boy named Obito Uchiha Before Dying . He also told him to revive him after he collected all of the tailed beasts ...Almost 2 decades later he was revived only to see that his plans were being foiled and soon before his death he found out he was being used this whole time ... After his death Madara finally Come to terms with Hashirama and they came to a mutual agreement and Madara died knowing that he had picked the wrong path , For a Second Madara had wondered what it would have been like if he had stayed with the leaf and protecting it side by side with his best friend It was madara after all who mainly caused Hashirama to weaken and soon after die ... If he had only remained and became the Second Hokage things might have been different they would have won all of the great ninja wars and maybe unite all villages he thought .

As he was in thought he passed onto the afterlife .... However during his trip there he was sucked into a dimensional gap and was now in a dark place he noticed that his body has become one that belongs to that of a 17 year old and he was wearing his usual red armour with black clothing under his armour and he realized he had his fan which he put into a scroll . He was literally confused he had the 'WTF" face going on  ...  How did his fan get in here ?? 

He  soon  got bored  from floating in this black empty space of darkness as he felt years pass by

He  soon  got bored  from floating in this black empty space of darkness as he felt years pass by ...  he wondered if this is the afterlife ... No he has been there before and it didn't feel anything remotely like this he has his body and it seems Hashirama's cells and face  has somehow merged with his body .....

He checks his powers and see's that he has got all of it  ... Even the Juubi which suprised him very much ...

(One reason for him having the Juubi : Plot and I want him to be as strong as possible ...)

Anyways .... Back to our story.... 

Madara POV 

Madara (In Thought) : Is god playing a prank on me ? 

None of this make any sense ... This cant be the afterlife since I have an actual body in here and this also cant be the world of the living ...  Maybe I am in some sort of weird dimension ??? (Thought Madara)

He soon used his Rinnegan and decided to try and open a dimensional portal . Before that . he came to a conclusion that he is in some kind of place is some sort of storage space since he saw  weird  energy signatures all over the place .... 

(This is the place where spirit reside before they awaken and get pulled and cause spacequakes)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways this is it for the prologue tell me what you think and do you like the story so far???

-The End