Madara Uchiha X Date A live Part 6 : Hidan is a ROCKSTAR! + A Brotherly Bond !

Welcome to a new part of Madara Uchiha X Date A Live 

Hope you like it guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously Hidan , Kakuzu , Deidara and Sasori had returned from their recent assignment and discussed their missions and goals with Zetsu , Kisame and Izuna.

Soon after the Name of the Akatsuki spread throughout all organizations  over the globe like fire.

After Madara and Everyone at Fraxinus had their own discussion , Madara is now going to Shido's house and suprisingly Shido asked Tohka out on a date to complete his mission ...  However Tohka had feelings for some one else and suprisingly (at least to madara it is.....) ,Madara has been asked out on a date by Tohka . After a long day they soon left to bed except Madara who was training .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently On PART 6 ! :

Madara was having a nap on a tree and woke up when it had become 5 :00 and when  Madara woke up .He went to take a shower.

After his shower he went and did some exercising  as the time for school was soon besides he wanted to take Shido on a "Lil trip" . (As he evilly smirked when he thought that )

He went to Shido's room with a bucket of water in his hands and then splashed it on  Shido as Shido then jumped from the bed  screaming as the water was freezing

He went to Shido's room with a bucket of water in his hands and then splashed it on  Shido as Shido then jumped from the bed  screaming as the water was freezing . He looked at his surroundings and saw somebody standing right beside him as he looked! up and saw Madara grinning at him evily as Shido gulped.

Madara : Wakey Wakey !

Shido : What the hell its only  6 : 00 am !!!!

Madara : Now is the best time for you to start training .before going to school ....

Shido : TRAINING????

Madara : Yeah so get ready or I will take you and drop you off on a deserted uninhabited island... 

Shido shrieked in fear as he  ran immediately to the bathroom to prepare himself...

Here is a little time skip ....

We go back to Shido and Madara who are preparing for school.

Tohka was stuffing her face eating breakfast .

Kotori was watching Tv she already finished preparing.

As Kotori looked at Shido and saw him looking exhausted  

Kotori : What the hell happened to you big bro ...???

Shido : Madara woke me up early this morning and he tortured me for hour's straight ... (as Shido is shivering at the thought of remembering his training )