Madara Uchiha X Date A Live Part 10 : A World Shaking Battle!

Welcome to Madara BALL Z !!!!!!

Oh yeah bois it is time for PART 10 ! 

Hope you guys enjoy it . 

PS : Sorry for ending it in a cliff hanger last part . 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously :

The days were going and coming as everything was perfectly normal , Everyone was excited about this new trip , Well except Madara who is neutral about it  .......

Everyone  was doing their own thing as  the day of the trip came and  they all got on the plane a few minor things happened here and there  ..... But lets get to the fun part ....

While on the plane Madara felt 2  groups with large  powers suddenly appear out of nowhere and this greatly intrigued him , he thought about the possibilities and soon he noticed that both  of the groups were heading towards one particular direction ... and this so happened to be ............. " Planet Earth " The world in which he and the Akatsuki alongside his best friend  Hashirama were now in . 

During the last part Madara met several new individuals .... 2 that were known by the names Ellen Mira Mathers and Mana Takamiya and another duo the Yamai sister's who seem to be chasing and annoying him in which he used the legendary "Body Flicker Jutsu " and "Hn'ed" away . 

Later at night Madara sensed one of the group fastly approaching and the adrenaline of a battle kicked in . 

During this time Madara had one thing in his mind . A BATTLE WORTHY OF HIM ATLEAST USING A PORTION OF HIS POWER  , Even if its small Madara had wanted a challenge worthy of his power and those 4 happened to appear at the perfect time  , And each of them is more powerful then Hashirama during his prime in the clan wars era  .

10 - 15 mins before they were closing in to the at though .

Madara had continously warned them to get out of there and get the students and teachers and everyone else outside of the island this may soon became a warzone  who knows how far the battle would reach . 

But they refused  Madara soon realized it didn't matter It was already too late for them to retreat anyways so he let them observe  in the sidelines ....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently : 

Everyone watched in silence as Madara lifted his head up and looked up at the sky . 

Madara : Stand back I estimate them to arrive in ......

As soon as he said that 4 massive  enormous power's could be sensed approaching earth every  spirit detecting machine , Spirit and Spirit related organizations could feel it  coming these 4 power's were otherwordly ... They were enormous ....

 Heck enormous is a understatement every one of these guys is  ridiculously powerful . 

The spirit's started shaking as  they never felt power such as this before . It was truly monstrous. 

Madara then spoke up catching their attention 

Madara : ...... 1 min before they finally arrive . 

As the spirit's gulped  and  stood back in the distance . 

- Meanwhile at Ratatoskr's Fraxinus ship . 

Ratatoskr  was no exception they too detected this enormous and monstrous presence and what's scared them even more that there was 4 of them .... And they seem to be coming from space and heading towards earth at an alarming rate at  Unreadable speeds .