[15]

(Author P.O.V) (1 week after)
It been a week that Emily transfer to Jay's school. The boys were going to go back to there school.
"Bye aunt and uncle." Said Jay. "Bye, I will miss you Jay." Said Jung-hoon. "I will miss you too but I have to go to school." Said Jay. "Bye guys and take care of yourself." Said Siwon. They said there goodbyes and went to the car.
(Time skip) (At school)
"Nice to come back." Said Jungwon. "Yeah, let's go to class." Said Heeseung.
'They came back' Said guy 1.
'Tell Eunjoo that Jay came.' Said girl 1
'Oppa, notice me.' Said Girl 2
They ignored the whispers and went to class. Just to see a new teacher in the class. "Okay, kids be quiet and I will introduce myself to the kids that were not here." Said Emily. "My name is Park Emily, I am 28 year old and I will be your new Teacher." Said Emily with a sweet smile. Jay Immediately looked at Emily. Emily notice but start to Teach.
(After 45 minutes)
"Okay, we will have no homework." Said Emily. The students left one by one. A boy came to Emily and start to flirt with her. "Do you know that you are a student and I am a teacher." Said Emily. "Let me be your teacher and you be my student." Said the boy Smirking. "I am no slut to be with you and I am 10 year older then you." Said Emily. "But you are a little pretty sl-" the boy was Interrupted when Emily yelled. "YOU THINK THAT I WILL DATE MY STUDENTS, GO TO DETENTION." Said Emily. The boy just left with a smirk. Jay was watching everything. Jay went to talk with Emily. "Miss Park, I am sorry that you needed to clear to a Student that you are not that type of teacher." Said Jay. "There is nothing to worry about, now you may go to lunch." Said Emily. Jay just nodded and went to lunch and sat with his group.
(At lunch)

Jay wanted to go find sunghoon to tell him about his real feelings for Jungwon. "Jay!" Said Eunjoo. Jay looked in front of him to see Eunjoo. "What?" Jay said annoy. Not that Jay hate her but she just became annoying to Jay. "Jay are you mad at me." Said Eunjoo faking being hurt. Jay soften as he saw that Eunjoo was 'hurt' at what he said. "I am sorry eunjoo, it is that i am looking for Sunghoon." Said Jay. "Oh, i hope you find him." Said Eunjoo. "Yeah, bye." Said Jay. Jay went back to find Sunghoon, he spotted Sunghoon going to lunch. "Sunghoon-ah." Said Jay. "What happen, Jay." Said Sunghoon. "I wanted to talk about my feelings for Jungwon." Said Jay. "Oh sh*t, i forgot about that." Said Sunghoon. "Can we talk about it in the Rooftop." Said Jay. "If you want to we can talk, let's go." Said Sunghoon.

Sunghoon and Jay went to the rooftop.

(With Jay and Sunghoon)

(After 45 min)

"Now, tell me are you sure you have feeling for Jungwon." Said Sunghoon. "Yes, this is the 100th time i tell you." Replied Jay. Well, you see Sunghoon is still Shocked that Jay is in love with a BOY. "Okay, so are you planning to tell him." Said Sunghoon. "I will tell him today." Said Jay. "Do you know that the school will go crazy." Said Sunghoon. "I know that they will be shocked that i like Jungwon but i don't care cause i love him." Said Jay. "Don't forget that i will support you and the others." Said Sunghoon. "I know but when will you tell Jake about your feelings." Said Jay. "When i have a chance." Said Sunghoon. "But yo-" Jay was interrupted by Sunghoon. "We need to go see the clock." Said Sunghoon pointed at the clock. "Oh my, it is already 2:45 p.m." Said Jay. "Yeah, we are suppose to be home 30 min." Said Sunghoon. "Yeah, i now but let go home." Said Jay. Jay and Sunghoon went home.

(At home)

Jay and Sunghoon got home safe. "Oh my god, you guy where were you." Said Heeseung. "We were in School." Said Jay. "Still in school, were you cleaning the school." Said Jake. "Yah, we were not cleaning the school and we were just late 30 min." Said Sunghoon. "Jungwon, can i talk to you." Jay said in a Serious tone. Jungwon thought the worst thoughts. "Yeah, we can" Said Jungwon. "Let's go to the garden to talk." Said Jay. Jay and Jungwon went to the garden.

(WIth Jungwon and Jay)

"What do you want to talk about?" Said Jungwon with nervousness in his tone. Jay notice the nervousness on Jungwon. "I want to tell you something." Said Jay. "What." Said Jungwon. "I am in love with you and do You want to be my Boyfriend." Said Jay. Jungwon was shocked. "I am sorry you probably not in lo-" Jay was cut off when he felt a pair of soft lips. "Does that answer your question." Said Jungwon. "Yes but you didn't say yes or no." Said Jay. "Yes i will be your boyfriend." Said Jungwon. "I love you so much." Said Jay. "I love you more." Said Jungwon. "Let's tell the other's that we are in relationship." Said Jay. Jungwon nodded. Jungwon and JA went inside holding hands.

(Inside)

"Ahem." Jay clear his throat. All the attention went to him and Jungwon. "What happen." Said Sunoo. "Me and Jungwon are dating." Said Jay. "Now, riki give me my $50, i won." Said Jake. "Here." Said riki as he handing Jake the money. "What you guys bet it." Said Jungwon. "Yes and it was clear that you both had feelings for each other." Said Sunghoon. "Now, let's celebrate." Said Riki. "Okay." Said The others boy. They were all happy and cheer for the new couple.

But, their happiness would not last.

Today, i decided to update. I was busy with school work and my mental health that i didn't update. I hope you liked this and have a great day/night.