NAN.02

A/N: May Update na rin sa wakas! Maraming kaganapan sa UD na to at marami ding katanungan ang maiiwan sa inyo. Nasa sa inyo nalang yan kung iaabsorb niyo ang binabasa niyo. If you have something in mind after reading this update just right it down. Kung may tanong, GORA lang! I'll answer it as much as I can. Btw, kung nalilito kayo sa time span ng happenings just ask me ok.

Thanks nga pala sa mga taong tinulungan ako ng bongga. @Dragonballsss, @SmileyVIP and @sexykayaako na sumubok gumawa ng cover for this story.

Dedicated ang chappy na ito sa aking KAAGAW na si @sexykayaako ^__^ Please read her stories lalo na yung Double Trouble. Maganda yun pramis! :")))

PS: Yung picture sa gilid is sina Kai and Eunice, the KAINICE COUPLE! Hahaha masabi lang! XD

Please support by VOTE.COMMENT and ADDtoRL ^__^♥ 

NAN.02

Kai's POV

It's almost 4 in the morning, and I just arrived from paradise. I'm tired from fvcking that sex goddess but it's all worth it, she's able to satisfy my hunger. 

Nakahiga na ko sa kama ko pero hindi pa rin ako makatulog. I keep on reminiscing what just happened a while ago.

The way we kissed and the way we savor each other's body makes me go wild. Shit this is bad! I'm damn aroused just by thinking of her.  

Tangina Kai! Ano ba tong napasukan mong kagaguhan? I know this is wrong but I can't deny the fact that I enjoyed it and that I wanted more.

I love Eunice but she's not ready to give me what I needed and Savannah was there, she fulfilled what my girlfriend can't do. Tingin ko din naman pareho lang kami ni Savannah ng gusto . . . ang makaraos.

I just want to shove my sword inside her again, hear her soft, lustful moans, and feel her sexy naked body against mine. Damn it! I can still clearly picture her out wearing nothing, on top of me, driving on our way to cloud nine.

And there, my mind was all captured by her and because of that I think I'm going to have a very wild and wet dream as I fall asleep.

Savannah's POV

Hindi ako nakatulog dahil sa nangyari. I gained another victim but this one is different because he's a good fvcker. I felt something very unusual the way I shared my night with him. I really enjoyed it unlike the other guys I had sex with. 

Since I want more of him, I'll keep him. But how far can he go now that his girlfriend is just on the next door. I'm excited to know . . .

A wicked grin automatically formed on my lips as I think about Kai. I took a sip of my coffee then I stood up in front of the mirror and check myself. I put on my red lipstick, smile then lean forward and kiss the mirror leaving some kiss mark.

"Perfect!" I can see a stunning bitch in front of me. I'm so ready to go. 

Pagbukas ko ng pinto, a thin, pale and not-so-pretty girl caught my attention. Tiningnan ko siya mula ulo mukhang paa, I mean hanggang paa. Hmm this must be her girlfriend.

"Hi, I'm Eunice, yung bago mong kapitbahay and ka-share. ^___^" She sweetly smiled at me and offered her hand for a handshake.

So 'Eunice' is the name . . . It's better to know you too. Sabi nga nila 'Keep your friends close but your enemies closer'. And since you're the legal one, I will consider you my enemy. May allergy pa naman ako sa mga legal. 

"I'm Savannah, and welcome to the neighborhood." I flashed a vicious smile and accepted her hand.

"Papasok ka na din ba sa school mo? Uhm . . . pwede ba akong sumabay sayo?" Looking at her, I think she's the oh-so-sweet, bright and friendly type of girl. The actual opposite of me.