2

hey man just wanna say i will definately mention ⚠️ sex ⚠️ in this part so 😳

❬ Sapnap POV ❭

Never marry a person you just met. Thats what my mother always said. Why did I want to marry him so bad?? No. This is not right. I cant like men. Women are.. cool. Yeah. Women.. I wonder how good it would feel to have his d!ck up... WAIT. WHAT. WHAT AM I THINKING. My face flushed. GROSS GROSS GROSS. IS THE TYPE OF SHIT GEORGE THINKS ABOUT????

I sluggishly pushed myself off my bed, trying not to think anymore of those.. thoughts. I hoped on minecraft and saw dream was on. Of course. I always have to be reminded of him when Im already thinking those WEIRD thoughts. I sighed and joined the server. As soon as I joined Clay said Hello. Of course I said hello back. I cant just ignore him. All of a sudden I get a call on discord. And, to my surprise, it was Clay. I laughed, answering the call.

"Hey sapnap! How are you, cutie??" He chuckled. "Dont call me that.. and im doing gooooood! You? My face slightly blushed even at the sight of him. His face. I love it. "Im doing even better now that you're here. Anyways, do you wanna come play with me?" I know I shouldnt of but I took that way out of context. I think he could notice, though. "So you already think dirty thoughts about me??" He started laughing hysterically. "Stop it Clay!!"

❬ Dream's POV ❭

If im being honest, I really love sapnap. The way he smiles, laughs, his personality. Whats not to love?? I wanted to have him all to myself.

It wasnt unusual for me to think about him this way. I have with all my exes too. I guess its just how I am. We had been playing minecraft for about 3 hours. Flirting with eachother. Nick looks like a very flirty person but he honestly isnt that good. Maybe its cause im a guy.

We finally said our goodbyes and right after he hung up, I already missed him. God I wanted to feel him so bad. I Shook my head. "I really have to get my mind off him. Maybe I should go thrifting.."

❬ Sapnap's POV ❭

I had gone out to go thrifting cause i realized I had no.. nice clothes. I was already at the store when I heard a voice calling my name. I twirled around. It was clay. No no no this cannot be happening. I spun back around, hoping maybe he wouldnt come over. Suddenly, I felt hands slip onto my waist and a chin resting on my head. "You're super short." The taller chuckled, moving his hsnds so the hug.. actually became a hug.

Its hard to admit but I liked feeling his hands on my waist. It felt nice. Aghh.. I came here to take my mind if him not to feel him grabbing my waist. Suddenly, the blonde walked away from the hug. Where? I watches him return with a.. skirt?? Why a skirt? "I think you would look cute in this." The blonde smirked. "Why are you torturing me." I laughed it off. We thrifted for awhile.

I took me a second but the skirt reminded me of something. My sub goal. FUCK. When I reached my sub goal I promissed my viewers I would wear a skirt. To be more specific, a whole maid dress. WHY did I do that? Was I high?

I spotted one of the dresses in the corner of the store. I slipped away from dream. Thank gof he didnt notice. I stuffed the dress underneath the clothes I had already picked out. Maybe dream wouldnt see?? The dress came with a set of cat ears and a tail. Even worse.

I walked up to the cash register. When the lady got to the dress, I shook my head amd mouthed "Down ask.". Thankfuly, she didnt say anything. I got my bags of clothes, waved by to dream, and headed off.

❬ Dream's POV ❭

He doesnt know I saw him grab that dress. I watched him pay for it. Im a simping man okay?? How could I not stare?? I wanted to see him in it.

❬ Sapnap's POV ❭

A few days had passed. Unfortunately, in my last stream, I met my sub goal. What a happy for me. Worst of all, I had to stream again today.

I unpackaged the dress, groaning at the sight. I didnt want to do this. Yet, I had to. Gotta keep the viewers happy I guess.

I got undressed, slipped the dress on, and shielded my eyes from the mirror. I didnt want to see myself like this. "Gahh why did I do this to myself." I kept saying this over and over again, never to find the answer. I snatched the thigh highs, slipping them on. I didnt have the thickest thighs in the world like I may have hoped but you csn still tell the thigh highs gripped my legs. I slipped the cat ears on my head, and the tail.. I just slipped it down my boxers. I did NOT wanna stick that thing in my ass.

I sluggishly spun in my chair, stsring at my computer screen for a bit before clicking start stream.

A few hours passed and the chat was going completely wild. I guess they liked it? I still hadnt seen myself in the mirror. For a second I debated it, but I got up and stared at myself in the mirror.

I actually looked pretty good. I wonder how dream would react. He would probably hate it. Im pretty sure hes into girls anyways.. LIKE ME! I AM TOO.

I ran back to my stream and before I could even blink, I got a dono. Before I could even thank the person, I read what it said. And who said it..

Dreamwastaken donated 69$!!
------------------------------------------------
damn nick. how about you come over and give me a show?

I gasped at the dono, my face turning a bright red. Did I read that right? I quickly ended my stream.

Before I knew it, I got a call on discord.

--------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you guys enjoyed lol

naughty dream thoughts 😳😳

anyways pls hold me back on the smut i beg you

- 1067 words -