4

❬ Sapnap's POV ❭

He made me eggs. Why were they so good? They were literally just eggs. Pffft. "Sapnap do you like guys??" I jumped at the blondes question "No- No im straight." I looked to the side.

The blonde looked a bit dissapointed. "Alright. Good to know." He looked down.

"Well I dont know. I may like guys. I just dont want to admit it." I blurted out. Why did I say that? The blonde whipped his head up, his eyes glimmering. "Oh! Okay!" He said with probably the cutest smile ever.

Oh my god he was so beautiful. I have to start admitting I love him. It just.. I have never liked a guy. I didnt wanna start now.

❬ Dream's POV ❭

"Hey do you.. wanna go to the store or something? I'm kinda bored and I need some new stuff sooo.." I shruged, not knowing what else we could do. "Sure!" He yelled.

I snatched the bandana from around his head, wrapping it around mine. "Hey!" He slumped. "I'll give it back later. C'mon!" I chuckled, yanking his hand.

"Ooooh lets get this!" I grabbed a box of choclates, dropping them into the basket. I ended up grabbing more than I thought, honestly. "I think thats enough, Clay." The other boy chuckled. "Fine, Fine."

It all seemed fine. Until then. The last Isle we walked in. I saw her. "Oh fuck. Fuck fuck. Hey uhh Sapnap can we go..??" I whispered in his ear, dragging him from the isle.

"Whats the rush??" The other boy raised his eyebrow. "I just.. I wanna go to the park!" I smiled. "Okay! Lets go!" We made our way to a checkout line. I grabbed him a soda and me a water.

We loaded the bags into the trunk. "So what park were you talking about??" Sapnap questioned. "Oh its the one on [ STREET NAME ]. It was my favorite spot when I was a child." I ran through the memories of my father, Sam, taking me to the park almost everyday. I always bugged him about it and whined if he didnt take me. "Clay?" I heard sapnap say. "Oh sorry must of zoned out." I started the car, driving to the park.

We arived about 20 minutes later. "Here we are!! Sorry it was such a long drive." I leaped from the car, running to his side and opening his door door for him. "M'lady." I snickered. "Thank you kind sir." Sapnap said with a laugh. We managed our way to the swing set, sitting ourselves down. As I sat down, I noticed. She was following me. I watch as she walks her UGLY ass over to me. "Err.." I hear sapnap whisper.

"Avery." I say, quite harshly. "Dreamy bear!! Its sooo good to see you." She yelps, grinning a harmful smile. "Who is the girl, Clay?" I hear Sapnap whisper to me. "Oh i'm Avery, honey. Clay hasnt told you about me? Hes my ex." She smirked. I guess she heard him. "Ah.." Sapnap whispered, leaning his head back to his spot.

"Cant you leave me alone, Avery??" I bark at her. "Aww but I just got here!!" She pouted. God I hate when she did that. "I dont care. You're basically following me." I got up off the swing, grabbing Nick. "Goodbye Avery. Dont bother talking to me again." As I walked away I saw her wave at me with a smirk. God I loathed her. "Agghh.." I groaned as I sat in the drivers seat, hitting my head on the wheel.

"What did she do that made you hate her?" He asked. "I dont really wanna talk about it.." I frowned. "C'mon you can tell me.." I felt his hand land on my back. "Im sorry Sap I.. I cant.". He kept bugging me for the whole ride home. As we pulled into the driveway, I finally snapped. "SHE CHEATED ON ME, HIT ME, MENTALLY ABUSED ME. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR SAPNAP??" I barked at him, my cheeks started to swell and tears built in my eyes.

"Are you-" My eyes widen as my sentence was cut off with something extreamly unexpected.

My cheeks flushed as i felt his lips press up against mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------

AYOO CATNAP 😩😩😩😩

anyways i hope you enjoyed dream having the spotlight

sorry for the really short chapter :((
i wasnt in the mood to write a long one.

once the lyrics finish i'll either continue them in this story, make a new story and continue them there, or just make the last chapter to this one
well
the last chapter lmao

anyways i'll see you on the flip side
have a good day :))))))

- 786 words -