♡ 일2

♡ 2021/11/2

3:07 pm
im not a sneaker head or anything like almost everybody around me but, i do think jordans and some nikes and stuff are cute. my shoe size is rare in stores where i live and buying online is expensive. i dont complain about it though like i said im not a sneaker head. BUT, my mom recently start getting into jordans like earlier this week and already bought herself 2 pairs of 400 dollars shoes. IN A WEEK? but for christmas i asked for 250 dollar shoes cause ive been wearing the same soons back to back since the end of school in march last year and she said "idk that seems expensive" yet she comes in my room excited to show me her 2nd pair of 400 dollar shoes and wonders why im like "oh those are nice" and continue what im doing. and the whole kill is the ones she decided to get are ugly asf . on top of that she said they are uncomfortable and she did it out of just doing it. it's frustrating to see a working adult spend their money recklessly as if they dont have 3 kids. im not ungrateful and i rarely/never complain but the moment i talk to her about how ive been wearing the same shoes since before school ended its "im ungrateful" etc yet in ONE week she spent over 5000k and i got nothing out of that.
anyways i dont want to end on a bad note so ill just say at least my game on roblox is almost complete. hopefully i can become a trusted dev soon and make UGC.
A