the graceffa-preda restaurant

*The kids act like they run a little restaurant! Thank you so much to my best PunchedTheBurrsar for suggesting this idea and helping me write it! I hope you guys enjoy this! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see in this book!! Love • Bree 🍪*

It's a pretty special evening tonight, seven of the Preda kids all decided to have a restaurant night at home for Joey, Maria and Daniel, since they couldn't go out to a real restaurant due to the pandemic.

Joey and Daniel were meanwhile taking care of Ash, Bria, Sienna and Tristan. The kids insisted that they had to be called down when the restaurant is ready.

Aspen is the main chef, thinking of what to cook for the adults. Maxwell, Luna, River and Eden are the servers while Haven and Everett were the assistant chefs!

"They're gonna LOVE this meal, guys!" Everett says enthusiastically.

"I know! Da table is set, I'm gonna get them!" River says eagerly, running to the stairs.

"Nonna! Daddy! Papa! You can come down now!" River calls out, grinning when they all follow downstairs with the little kids.

"Thank you, Riv! We're coming." Daniel chuckles, letting Tristan try to get down the stairs by himself.

Once Daniel, Tristan, Sienna, Joey, Bria, Maria and Ash were downstairs, Luna and River both showed them to the table.

"What do you wanna drink?" Eden asks happily, pausing.

"Oops! I mean, hi! We'come to da rest-want! What do you wike to dwrink!" Eden tries asking again.

Haven was in charge of the drinks with Maxwell too, the kids were all working together as a team!

"Ba ba ba ba!" Tristan says as he tries to grab at Eden's hair.

"Bop bop!" Sienna says as she smiles at her big sister.

"Aaaaaa!" Bria says as she giggles.

"The babies want some apple juice!" Daniel says to Eden happily.

"Ilk!" Ash says happily to Eden.

Eden "writes" the babies and Ash's order down.

"I would like an iced tea, please!" Maria says happily to Eden.

"Eden, I would like to have a glass of orange juice please!" Joey says with a big grin.

"And Eden, I would like a glass of water!" Daniel says to Eden.

Eden "writes" down all of these drinks orders and happily walks over to Haven and Maxwell.

"The babies want apple juice! Ashy wants milk! Daddy wants orange juice! Papa wants water and Nonna wants iced tea!" Eden says proudly.

"You got it, dude!" Haven and Maxwell both say, starting to get the drinks.

Haven pours the apple juice into the sippy cups and orange juice into a glass.

Maxwell pours the water and iced tea, taking the milk, orange, iced tea, and water on a tray to the table.

"Here you go, ladies and gentlemen! A server will be with you soon to take your orders!" Maxwell announces proudly, watching as Eden brings the apple juice over.

The sippy cups were only filled a little bit.

"Thank you very much, Maxwell and Eden! And thank you, Haven!" Joey says to Maxwell, Eden and Haven with a big grin.

River soon comes over to take orders, Everett following to write them down.

"Hi! What food do you like?" River asks curiously, handing the three adults some menus that Aspen, Luna and Maxwell wrote and decorated by hand.