4th of july!

*Joey, Daniel, Maria and the kids all celebrate July 4th as a family! Thank you so much to my best friend Rami-Is-A-Sweetheart for helping me write this! Please send suggestions on what you wanna see! Love • Bree 🇺🇸❤️💙🤍*

The Graceffa-Preda family is celebrating Independence Day and it is a heat wave!

So Joey, Daniel and Maria have all planned a fun pool day and they bought fireworks to light up later!

Haven, Luna, River, Aspen, Everett, Eden, Ash and Maxwell are all dressed in swimsuits!

*Aspen, Everett, Maxwell, Haven, Luna and River's swimsuits*

Tristan, Sienna and Bria are all getting dressed in their little swimsuits!

"You guys are gonna look SO CUTE!" Daniel says as he gets Bria and Sienna dressed while Joey gets Tristan dressed.

"Oooo! Oot!" Sienna says and grins, her baby teeth showing.

"This is the right holiday for you, huh, Sie? Independence Day!" Joey says to the youngest little girl with an amused tone.

*Eden, Ash, Bria, Tristan and Sienna swimsuits*

Luna, Aspen, Haven, Everett and Maxwell all jump in the pool together, happily making Joey smile.

River, Eden and Ash are playing with the sprinkler since they prefer to do that more. However they all love to swim too!

The seven oldest kids know how to swim, with Daniel teaching all of them!

Daniel has been teaching Ash the basics and he has been doing well! Daniel hopes Ash will be ready this summer to have swimming lessons. But if not, that's okay too! After all, Ash is only two.

"Is my mom out there with them?" Daniel asks with some worry, making sure the kids are supervised.

"Yup! She is sitting right there!" Joey says happily to Daniel.