Chapter 1 . The beginning

Are story starts on a warm summers day as a light blue fox Oliver loaded boxs into a dirty beat up old truck he sighs as he sits in the bed of the truck. He held his knees to his chest he looked back at his old home with a tear in his eye. He heard the door opening and he wipes the tears from his face.

A dark purple fox walked out and sat next to Oliver " hay..." she said softly as she looks at him.

" hay violet.." he said softly as he looked down at the ground a small gust of wind kicking up some dust.

The atmosphere was thick it felt as if time has crawled to a stop every second felt like hours.

" so... There not going to say bye?" he asked softly as he looked up at violet "no but ya know how thay are" she said softly "but hay ya got me to see ya off" she said softly as she smiled happily pating olivers shoulder

" yae it's a surprise your here ya know with ya having two kits at home and your husband has work" he said softly as he looked down watching leafs get pushed by the wind.

" we got a babysitter" she said softly as she smiled softly as the silence returned olver saw a glimpse of a dark blue fox in the window before thay went out of sight.

Violet smiled " do you have everything or do you want help with the rest?"she asked softly as she trying to lift the gloomy atmosphere

"No no I'm finished loading the truck it's a shame rose couldn't come."he said softly as he smiled looking up at violet

" ah you know her always at college or studying ...hay how about in a few days we get everyone together and go for a drink ?"she asked as she jumped to her feet with a smile.

"Hehe sure"he said softly " well I need to go it's a long drive "he said softly standing up and closing the truck bed .

Violets smiled "hold on I have something for ya "she said as she walked into the house returning shortly after with a cardboard box " open it when your alone " she said with a giggle

Olver rolled his eyes as he smiled " fine "he said softly as he was handed the box . There was a moment of silence as he looked down at the box .

"I should go "he said softly as he hugged violet " be safe " she said softly

After a moment of silence olver gets into the truck starts the engine and drives away he looks out his window and watches the place he called home disappear into the distance as tears roll down his face .

As the sun begins to set olver pulled into his new driveway the four hour drive felt like days . After bringing all the boxes inside he sat down with the present from violet on his lap . He hesitates opening it as he put it down next to him .

He hears his phone vibrating as he looks at his phone violet was calling him . He thinks for a moment as he didn't answer eventually the phone stopped vibrating as he put it down . A few hours later he falls asleep on the couch alone .