The move

Will POV

So we finally got there and I was asleep so Keshia got me up and we both climbed out of the Gry car. We stud there for about 5 minutes studying the look I the house. Keshia's dad yell at us to go and look she ran up the short brown stairs there was only like 4 there. When we both got to the top and I opened the black door. when we got in there we seen the living room it was a really nice coler kinda brown kinda black there was 2 windows and a cute little fireplace in the front of the room. All the stuff from the living room and bathrooms and kitchen was already her we called a head so the would set it up. Next we seen the really big white kitchen , And then all the 2 bathrooms there was one in the master and on in the hallway next to two doors one on each side there was a blue and black door and a per black door Keshia opened the blue and black door and walked in I walked in right after she walked in and there was 1 big window and 2 more doors in the room I oped one of them and there was a closet and I opened the other door and it was a bathroom it had black and blue and green around the walls and the floor there was one more door right next to the shower so I went and opens it and entered the other room, my room. "Hey do you know that we share the bath room" I yelled out Though the bathroom to Keshia's room at her. she responded with " really why"
I just let her comment role of my back and starts to un pack my room my room is mostly just a bed a dresser night stand and a hat rack also one big ass closest and some posters of girls in bathing suites but nothing perfect.
Kesha's POV

when we got the will was asleep so I just started shacking him and when he was up we went and looked around will yelled that the bathroom was both of owners and I though to myself ow great now I should be finding weed and stuff in my bathroom but only said "really why" and he didn't respond so I sat there for a minute and started to un pack the room all that's in my room is a bed,dresser,shoe rack,closet,nightstand and some little pink purple and blue bean bag chairs. I finally finessed and went down the stairs to walk in on something I never want to see again. Will sucking the face off some blond hair, big boob hor. First thing I did was was yell at the top of my longs "WILL WHAT THE HELL LIKE GET A ROOM" they both snapped there heads towards me. And started at me. "And who is this" I ask a little pissed off. Not because I like him or anything but they are sucking each other's faces off in the middle of the kitchen. Not the thing I want to see. We the slut just looked at me and rolled her eyes. So I just went to the fridge and got a few strawberrys and went back to my room when I was half way down the hall way I yelled " ow just go back to sucking her face off and maybe latter she can give you a BJ because of how much of a slut she is " I stared walked back to my room with a smirk on my face I laid the fruit down on my bed and changed to my pjs because it was already 9:30 I changed in to a pair of blue shorts and black and purple crop top with the words get over it on the front in big white writing and a few minutes latter I found my self laying down and drifting off 5 minutes latter I was fast asleep I was so tired.
(So thanks for reading my chapter and try to comment and vote I love writing this book so much and I love everyone who is reading this and I know it's not a very exciting chapter but there is a surprise in the next chapter also if you would like to be in the story tell me what kinda girl and name and hair coler also I might be putting a bit of macgon and O2L in the book but u don't really know I know I'm putting hayes Grier,nash grier and some of o2l )