The boy with the brown hair

Safire pov

After I left the cold bathroom
I just laid on my bed and started to think about everything that's happening that was going to happen and stuff like that when I was about to get up I heard a nock on my the font door and yelled out to my mom and dad but of cosies no answer. So I ran down the tall brown stars. And opens the door with out thinking. I opened the door to there stud a tall brown haired boy that had a blue and Gary tee shirt on. Hey the boy with brown hair said. Hi. who are you ? I asked with a little shyness within my Voice. I'm William but you can call me will the brown haired boy said. Ok but why are you hear ? I asked again. And the William started to talk. We'll you see I'm looking for a Matthew. Matthew.rose. Ow that's my dad. Why do you ne.. I was cut of by my dad coming up the Front door stars and doing some kinda man hand sake huge kinda thing I don't really know what it's called. My dad began talking. So I see you have meet matt. Ya but who is he I asked again getting a little madly now. And my dad stared taking again well you see Matt will be.
~~~~Cliffhanger ~~~~~
I will try to update soon and u will find out what Matt is going to do and 2 comments 5 likes I will update and good and check out my friends book her name is cat_Sydney so go check her out thanks and don't forget to vote
Love ya all 💋💋