The wisper

Kesias POV

So when I got up I got in the shower and then I had breakfast. I was thing as I sat at the kitchen tables by my self. wheres will ? I just let it fool of my back and I headed up stairs to chance I wore white top with black stripes on it and dark blue jeans with rips in it with black shoes I didn't where much makeup you can say I'm not really in to that I wore my necklace and my 4 bracelets to cover up my scars on my wrist. When I was down changing I went down stairs to only find will asleep on the floor in like a little ball. He looked kinda cute if you ask me but also so Cold. I ran back up stairs to grape him a blanket. I graped a brown fuzzy blanket from the side of my bed and went back to cover him up. I coved him up as he rambled of talking about random stuff I started to listen when I heard my name. "Keshia is just so.." And then he stopped and stared to move. Next thing I know and he opens his eyes and says. "Hey why are you staring at me like that". I responded with. "Well you see you where talking and I heard my name" ow he sat up like he didn't want me to say something he said. "What did you her me say" he questioned me like he was so nervous. Ow nothing much just I'm so then your eyes oped. I just got up went to my room and put on a pair of shorts and a blue crop top that said pink and ran out the front door as I was yelling to will I'm going for a run and he didn't respond so I just left.
WILL POV

I was fast asleep because I didn't go to sleep until like 5 I had a friend over if you know what I mean. I was dreaming of Keshia her perfect self and ow my god I can't even explain her it's to powerful. When I woke up Keshia and her perfect self was in front of me. I don't know why but we talked for a bit and then she went and went for a run I think she might end up bumping in to the new people that moved in next door. 3 guys movies over there one look 14 or 15 the other looks maybe 17 and the other one looks 17 to but they always have like really hot girls over and I mean always. (So here my chapter of its to short sorry if it's to Lang sorry and I need some girls for there girl friends and I need some names plz thanks and love ya if you are reading my story in trying to get to 300 readers so ya and thanks)