6 - Nightmare

I woke up with Mang beside me.

"Good mowning Mang! Dwid you hwave a gwood sweep??" I asked.

"I'll twake thwat as a yes" I giggled as I hopped out of bed.

After I tidy my bed like a big kid, I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

But I heard talking.

"Hoseok is so useless" I heard Seokjin hyung complain.

"Yeah, all he do is be little all day and we have to do the chores ourselves." Namjoon hyung added.

"Yeah, he just slips into little space so that he can get attention and affection" Jimin said.

"And we still need to cuddle him. He's such a baby" Jungkook muttered.

"Plus, we are responsible to his messes. He should be the one cleaning up by himself" Taehyung added.

But what the next person said made my heart drop

"I hate that f*cking Hoseok, he's no use to the band"

Yoongi......

"Yoonie no wuv Hobi??" I whispered under my breath as I ran back to my room.

"Stupwid Hobi, no one wuvs Hobi. No one dwoes. I'm jwust a pwoblem to them"

"Hobi!!!!!" I heard someone yell from the other door.

"Go away! I hwate you!"

"Hobi!!!"

"Go away!"

"Hobi!!!"

/Hoseok's POV/

"Hobi!"

I jolted up.

It was just a nightmare.

"Yoongi?"

"You were crying, are you okay??"

"Yeah. I'm fine" I lied.

"You're lying. Did you have a nightmare too?"

"I did. You too?"

"Yeah"

"Was it about the little space??"

"Mhm. The others said that I was just a lazy sloth and I was useless to the group and that I should leave" Yoongi started crying.

"Don't cry Yoongs. I have the same too" I admitted.

"You think.............we should stop this?"

My eyes open wide. Leave little space for good? I mean it is our stress reliever whenever we get stressed. And we have been happy for months now. Maybe we should stop slipping.

"Maybe hyung"

"I can't handle this anymore, I feel like a burden to them"

"I feel the same too"

We looked at each other and nodded as if we read each other's mind.

We got out of bed and changed from our onesies to our regular clothes (of course we took turns having a bath first). After that we packed our little toys and clothes to a large box. After putting it away, we both carried it to the attic, leaving if for good.

After that, we went to the kitchen.

Seokjin was cooking. Namjoon was reading a book in the table. Jimin and Taehyung was coloring along with Jungkook.

"Good morning guys" I greeted.

"Morning all" Yoongi muttered.

"Gwood mowning hyungie!!" The trio giggled.

"Not little today?" Namjoon ask as he looked up at us.

"No" We both answered.

He just shrugged while we went to our seats.

After breakfast, Namjoon went to living room to look after the trio. Jin was doing laundry, me and Yoongi was in the kitchen cleaning up.

After that me and Yoongi went to the studio.

°In the dance studio°

While I was practicing, I accidentally missed a step and fell down, chest first.

"Ahh....It hurts" I whined.

Then I was about to slip into little space.

"No! Hoseok, you cannot slip! It's for your own good" I said to myself.

I sighed as I remained sitting in the floor, all alone.

/Yoongi's POV/

°At my studio room°

I'm running out of inspiration.

It's literally been more than 7 hours maybe, I didn't really know what time it is.

Maybe I should slip for little while before I get back t—

I slapped myself. "No Yoongi! You are gonna get this songs done now! No one's slipping into little space" I scolded myself.

I sighed as I continued my work.

"I'm not going to little space anymore"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(wahhhhh, this was so cute 😭)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(wahhhhh, this was so cute 😭)