16 > Jimin's Birthday SPECIAL!!

Little Jiminie was sleeping in his bed, enjoying his dream of cotton candies and teddy bears when he was woken up by a little. Specifically, Yoonie.

"Minnie hyung. Wakie wakie......it's you b-day!" The Little shook the birthday boy.

Jiminie rolls in his bed. "Mmmm......my.......my birfday?"

Yoonie widen his eyes. "Minnie! Yous awake!! TaeTae! TaeTae! Minnie wake up now!!"

Just as he said that, Little TaeTae popped his head from below the bed. "Hi Jiminie! 'appy birtday!!!" He grinned, his boxy smile appearing.

Jiminie, now widely awake, grinned. "Thanks TaeTae!"

"Happy Birthday Little Mochi!!" Namjoon and Hoseok peeks in the room.

Jiminie giggles. "Thank chu Hyungies!!"

"C'mon, Jinnie hyung's making breakfast for the birthday boy" Namjoon smiles, booping the Birthday Boy's nose.

"Can I hab cake???" He asked with little doe eyes.

Hoseok chuckles. "Not yet birthday boy. After lunch, maybe"

Jiminie pouts "Oh" He wanted to have cake for breakfast but he knows he shouldn't be naughty. "Otay"

After Little Jiminie had taken a bath and changed into his 'big boy' clothes (with the help of Hoseok), the duo now went down the stairs, where the two littles was jumping up and down in their seats.

"Happy Birthday Little One!" Seokjin smiles, placing down the plate of pancakes.

"Pancakes!!" Jiminie cheers, sitting down on his seat and grabbing the syrup bottle.

"'ancakes!" Yoonie says proudly.

🌠

It was now after lunch and the boys still has to decorate the dorm. But they can't start since Jimin is everywhere.

Taehyung, who had know slipped out, grabbed his phone. "Shall I call them?"

Seokjin purses his lips. "If they aren't busy today"

Taehyung dials a certain number and was glad when it answered.

"Hey twin! What's up??"

(Hong Jisoo and Taehyung have the same birthday, dec. 30, 1995. LITERALLY)

Taehyung chuckled. "Hey, Jisoo-ah, you do know it's Jimin's birthday right?"

"Yeah! Of course I wouldn't forget!" Jisoo (of SEVENTEEN) exclaims.

"We kind of need your help. We're planning to make a surprise birthday party for him but we can't start since he's Little today and he's everywhere"

Jisoo (Joshua) nods from the other line and was about to answer when someone grabbed his phone. "Sure! We'll be happy to distract him!" Said Jeonghan.

Taehyung smiles. "Great! I'll see in 10 minutes?"

"Make that 3 minutes" Seungcheol (S.Coups), SEVENTEEN's eldest member and leader said.

Taehyung chuckled, hearing whisper shouts from the other line. "Okay, I'll see you later! Bye!"

"Bye Tae!!" The three 95' liners of SEVENTEEN said before Taehyung ended the call.

"So?"

Taehyung smiles. "Jin hyung, start making the cake"

🌠