Chapter 4

"Morning.." Chaeyeon entered her office with happy face. Her colleagues smiled to see her being happily like that. Its first day for her job as a photographer.

"Morning..Chaeyeon. I'm Haechan."
A man who wear a black shirt and denim jean come near to her. Chaeyeon smiled to him.

"You under Yena too?" Chaeyeon asked him.

"Yes.. she had a business at outside now and asked me to explain a bit about our today photoshoot." Haechan said.

"I already start a work today?"

"Yes.. these two weeks will be hectic a bit. Because we work with a model."

"Ouh..model had busy schedule. We must follow their time.." Chaeyeon said as she understood about their work.

"Yup..We will have a photoshoot with male model today..at 11.00 a.m." Haechan said while passed a document to her. Chaeyeon opened and took a look on it.

"I will be handle?" Chaeyeon asked the confirmation again.

"Yes..its first job for you.. we need to publish it by the end of this month."

"Where the place?"

"At studio..Yuri already arranged for it. Some of our staff already go there."

"Ouh okay. I should go now..it already 9.00 o'clock."

"Be careful with this model.. he had a bad temper a bit and don't like people to touch him." Haechan whispered.

"Ouh..okay."

"This weekend..we gonna arrange a welcome party for you. Make sure your schedule is free on Friday night." Jaemin come interrupted them. He stood next to Chaeyeon.

"No need.."

"Eric insist to welcome you.. we also can relax a bit before due date to submit our work.." Jaemin grinned.

"We can know each other better by hanging out together.." Haechan said.

"Okay2..i will free my schedule this Friday night." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay..you want to ride with me or you drive your car?"

"Sent me the location. I will drive to there." Chaeyeon said.

"Okay." Haechan took out his phone.

"You already inside the group right?"

"Yes."

"Can I follow you?" Someone come to them. Chaeyeon looked to that man.

"Its Chenle. He is your assistant."

"Ouh..Yena already inform me."

"We should go now. If not we got stuck at traffic." Chenle told.

"Alright."

"Bye Jaemin."

"Good luck." Jaemin wished her. Chaeyeon smiled and took her things. Chenle followed her from behind. They going out together. Haechan also followed them by driving his own car.

* * *

Chaeyeon looked to the studio. Everything had been set up by her team. She went to Haechan. Haechan set up the lighting for photoshoot.

"Tomorrow..we gonna have a photoshoot at outside." The girl come near to them.

"Okay..Lia."

"I will sent a document to your email. You read the theme for tomorrow." Lia told her.

"Alright..but you can sent all the document about all our plan for this month? I can take a look on glimpse on it."