Chapter 27

Ting.tong. Ting. Tong. Jeno opened the door and looked to the man who stood in front of his house. It had been few days that he took a rest. He already settled for his jobs now. He yawned and asked him to come inside.

"Mmm..Mark. What are you doing here? Don't you need to be handle other people now?" Jeno said while go to kitchen.

"You already read the article?" Mark asked him directly.

"What article?" Jeno asked in confused as he don't know anything. He don't open his phone yet since it still early in the morning.

"Media exposed about you go to Felix. And they exposed your illness and some of your past." Mark said while showed the article. Jeno bite his lips.

"When it had been uploaded?" Jeno asked.

"This morning..almost 9000 people had read that now."

"Mmm.."

"And they call our company and we said that you can't be reach for now." Mark said.

"Mmm.. Chaeyeon. They must go to her." Jeno said in worried.

"Omo.. I forget about her."

"I will call her inform about it." Jeno said while took out his phone. He dialed her number but no one answer it.

"Mmm..she didn't answer it."

"Mmm.."

"I will go to her." Jeno said while come inside. He took his coat.

"But you will get caught by media." Mark said.

"Cover for me." Jeno said. Mark bite his lips. Jeno come out in hurry. Mark followed him. They enter the lift together.

"Try call Yena..ask her to inform Chaeyeon about it first."' Mark said.  Jeno gave a call as soon as he come out from the lift. He looked to some reporter who stood in front of his building. He sighed in heavy.

"Yes.. jeno." Yena asked him as soon the call had been connected.

"Is it Chaeyeon with you?"

"She just come out."

"She already know about it?"

"Yes.."

"Where is she go?"

"She want to meet Juyeon at park."

"Where is it?"

"I will sent the location to you."

"Okay..thanks." Jeno cut the call. There is notifications entered to his message box. 'Don't do a thing that I hate you, hyung. I hope its not your doing.' Jeno prayed in his heart. Mark helped him to escape from the reporter's sight.

* * *

In the other side..

"Chaeyeon, you need read this." Yena come in hurry to Chaeyeon's workplace . She looked in weird as yena always be anxious. Yena stood next to her and showed something on her ipad.

"What happened?" Jaemin seem interested with whats going here.

"Oh shit.," Jaemin cursed when he saw that too. Chaeyeon bite her lips.

"What happened at here? How they could know about it?" Chaeyeon asked to Jaemin. Only his close friend and Chaeyeon know about it.

"Is it someone try to set him up?" Yena asked them. Two of them looked to each other. 'Who could be?' Chaeyeon asked to herself.