Chapter 9

Knock.knock. The wooden door had been opened from outside. The man in grey suit turned his chair around and looked to the man who just come inside. He looked to that man.

"I already sent to her."

"No one know about it right?"

"Yes.. I don't tell anyone."

"Mmm.."

"But Miss Mia seem suspect me..Mr.Hyunjae." He said.

"She will not know about it. She just suspect but don't expect what I want to do, Q." Hyunjae said in calm,

"Alright.. I promised that I will not tell her anything about your plan." Q said.

"Thank you for helping."

"Its my duty to serve you."

"You think she will go to there, Q?"

"I don't know..but based on your story, if she still love you, she will go there." Q said.

"Mmm..its already five years.." Hyunjae sighed in heavy.

"She must be a nice person until make you love her so much."

"She too perfect.. and the one who at fault is me.." Hyunjae said in lower.

"You still have a chance to fix it, Mr. Hyunjae." Q said.

"I hope it like that." Hyunjae said.

"I found this on her place." Q took out something from his pockets. He walked to Hyunjae and gave to him a notebook.

"She still has your photo inside it."

"Mmm.. She still keep this notebooks." Hyunjae smiled.

"What kind of notebook is that, Mr.Hyunjae?"

"Our promise." Hyunjae said while opened it. Q smiled and then he leave Hyunjae alone at his room. Hyunjae read everything inside the notebook with smile. In last page, his face changed when read it. He closed the book slowly and sighed in heavy. He looked to the photos. 'I really miss you.. I will do everything for us to be together back..'

* * *

Chaeyeon come to her office with smile. She greeted them. She walked to her place and saw a card on the table. She looked around. 'Who sent this?' Chaeyeon questioned. She pick up and her name on that card.

"Yo..why you so early today?" Yena come to her.

"I want to edit Jeno's photo and other photoshoot and then I will sent to Lia to finalize it.."

"Ouh..due date is tomorrow right?"

"Yup..by the way, you see who put this on my table?" Chaeyeon asked Yena.

"No..when I'm coming..there is no one yet at here." Yena told her.

"I wonder who is it?" Chaeyeon said while looked to the card on her hand now.

"What inside that?"

"I don't know."

"Ouh..okay. One more thing, you need to attend charity runaway next month..with Haechan." Yena said.