increasingly violent spies

Sangbin opened the door slowly. there his father was waiting in the living room.It's still early to discharge, and his father was puzzled and asked, "Why did you come home so early? Didn't the doctor say ..."

"I want to go back earlier. Besides, I don't want to bother appa to go to the hospital to pick me up."

"Do you take a taxi back? asked his father.

"Doctor Yang sent me. Appa, thank you for sending me to the hospital last night."Sangbin then entered his room.

•on the next day

Sangbin was waiting for a call from his hyung.

"I shouldn't have answered hyung like that. I shouldn't have raised my voice." said Sangbin speaking to himself. Sangbin's face looked sad.

• in an office

Mr. Kim Jae Hwan met someone.

"Bring him here no matter what!" said a man in his 40s hitting the table hard.

"You can't take his right. it was his property, it was his father's will to him. I know the areas and buildings here are half of my rights but I can't help you do dirty things like this.think also about his future. do not be selfish." said Mr. Kim as he left the office.

*hahh...~[the man laugh]

"Do not put water in hot oil. Or you will receive the consequences. He will not be able to run away from me. do not challenge me. Do you know who I am?"

"You are a human being like me." said Mr. Kim with a smirk.

"are you kidding me?" the man replied.

"do I look like I'm kidding?" said Mr. Kim and leave.

the man get angry and threw away the paperwork on the table.

Mr. Kim came out with a face pretending nothing was happening. he did so so that Sangbin would not know about it.He then got into the car and said "come on, let's go for a walk."

they went to a counseling center. Mr.Kim introduces a counselor who is close to him to Sangbin because he knows he is very friendly with teenagers.

Park Jin Young who is one of the youngest counselors in the center. He really understands the feelings of children. he is the best problem solver. children love him.

"Annyeong Sangbin! .. ohh sorry, annyeong Kim Sang Bin!" Said Counselor Park.

"You can just talk to me normally. I'm fine. Just call me Sangbin. or whatever you think is appropriate." said Sangbin warmly.

they even went inside to chat.Shortly after the acquaintance, Mr. Kim left Sangbin with Counselor Park because he had told everything to Counselor Park about the problems they were facing which Sangbin doesn't know about anything.after all, Counselor Park has long known Mr.Kim.

9 years ago, Mr. Kim saved Counselor Park from his abusive family. Mr. Kim has been very helpful to Counselor Park or better known as Jinyoung in continuing to live alone. Mr. Kim once tried to bring Jinyoung to stay with him but Jinyoung ran away because of guilt and want to take responsibility for himself. therefore, Mr.Kim can only help by giving him money every month to be independent and they meet on a free day to spend time like a family even do not live together.

•at the counseling center

"Have you ever experienced anything other than a nightmare? Do you remember anything about your parents?" Jinyoung asked.

"I do not remember much about my parents. I do not even remember their faces and nature."

"What did you say earlier? You saw a woman in a bloody shirt crying while pleading. And you did not hear what she said?"