where everything's messed up

sang bum a young man who lived happily with his father.
he has lived without a mother since he was 14 years old and father is the place where he gets love. he loves his father very much.

he is an architect school student and his father is a successful housing site owner. sang bum always did his best to make his father proud. he is a good son.

one day, a bitter tragedy occurs in a city where sangbum and his father are on vacation. a terrible accident happened at the location of Sangbum and his father was. Sangbum and his father were very sympathetic to the incident. they went with the volunteers and security personnel to rescue the victims. many vehicles were involved and many victims died at the scene.

*the sound of a boy crying~
sangbum rushed to find the crying slave. he finds a crying boy looking for his parents who are the victims of the tragedy. the boy was in a wounded state. he cried looking for his parents. sangbum was hurt at how sad it was. he told the boy that he would find his parents and immediately take the boy to the care unit. the boy give him a photo of his family.

seeing the sadness in the boy's eyes, sangbum persistently looking for the boy's parents. he knows how painful it is to lose a mother and it will be more painful if the loss of both parents.

The boy did not stop crying.

the rescue team called sangbum. is this the victim you are looking for? they asked. sangbum looking at the family photo of the child. yes! This is the victim I am looking for! strangely, the victim was found in a steep forest area located quite off the road.

but sadly, both parents of the child have died. sangbum worried about how to tell the child. the boy was too young to continue living without the love of a mother and father.

he looked at the boy. he was being treated and lying on the bed. he slept very soundly because he was too tired all day crying.

Sangbum talked to his father about this.

"Many more victims have lost their families, do you want to adopt them all?" asked his father.

"I feel sorry to see him. Not a single relative has taken him home. the police had called his relative's family but they said the boy would be sent to an orphanage due to busy work. Don't you feel sorry for him? he was the only victim that not brought home by his relatives." Sangbum said in a sad tone.

"Appa understands your feelings, son. But, promise me that you will be a good brother to him, give him love, treat him well, and you will never abandon him...deal?"

sangbum with a wide smile said "deal!".