- Honey -

[Beomgyu's point of view]

The voice in my head has been awfully quiet this past hour, but that's not what I should be thinking about, I should be thinking about how the hell I'm going to figure out which room Y/N is in and how to get there. I know that I can't climb, I'm too weak to do that... I wonder why?

If I walk in there they'll probably look at me and think "Yikes, some homeless guy" and they'll kick me out right away. I technically am a homeless guy. Oh, come to think of it that's kind of sad.

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? I can't kill the receptionist, there's cameras in there. Track the cameras using Chaeryeong's phone, dumbass! Use them to see if you can find Y/N. O-oh, right...

I took the phone out of my pocket when all of a sudden- "LA, on a Saturday night in the summer!~" The voice and sound rung through me ears loudly. Damn me, damn the phone and damn life in general! Quickly I'm trying to to mute the volume but for some strange reason It won't let me! What's going on?!

The word Mom with a few of those little things Y/N calls "Emoji's" are on there, the heart ones. I'll answer it but I'll be silent and then I'll hang up.

And I hesitated, but eventually clicked on the green button the answer Chaeryeong's mother's call. Like I said, I'll stay quiet.

"Chaeryeong, where have you been?! Your father and I have been worried sick! Do you think this is funny? Your little roommate told us you went missing, where did you go? Chaeyeon (Her sister) has been in an absolute horrible state worrying about you. I demand you to go back home right this instant! Do you hear me?"

Silence

"Chaeryeong Lee, Do you hear me?! Chaeryeong? Chaeryeong... Chaeryeong are you there? Oh no... Oh no no no" Her mothers voice is getting slower and quieter, seems like she realised the likelihood of what happened to her poor beloved daughter. "Chaer... This can't be. No. No... Hello? Chaeryeong, sweetie, this isn't funny."

I can hear her whispering something to someone else, probably this "Chaeyeon" person, who I'm guessing is her sister. I can hear them both getting upset. Should I cough into the phone to scare them? Is that evil? I'm kind of upset right now, I don't really feel like it... Why am I upset? I'm only listening to stranger's voices. Ah, fuck it, I'll do it.

Cough Cough

An audible gasp came from the phone with the younger girl who sounds around 15 years of age yelling "Who are you?!" while the mother breaks into tears, unable to speak. I can only hear them but I can already see it all set out in my mind. By now they'll be certain that something's wrong.

Damn... This is actually saddening me. I shouldn't let this get to me, I'm the one who caused it. And I don't regret it. Then why are there tears in your eyes?

I don't know. Well, I do, but it's hard to point out. It could be the way that their sobs shake you internally, it could be the utter gloom that I can feel radiating through the speakers, or It could be me being a big baby and crying over nothing. Definitely the 3rd one. I thought it was the first two but you're probably right... I need to man up.

The sister shrieked "Who are you?!" again while her mother continued to weep. Chaeyeon continued to scream into the mic with things like "What have you done to my sister?!" or "How could you?!" Not very meaningful questions, but I guess that's all the mind can think of when it's in panic mode.

Stop dwelling over this. Hang up, call Y/N and then when you have the chance you should throw the phone into a large body of water, preferably and deep and dirty one where the phone can't be found, remember to clean your fingerprints off of it first. Yeah, Yeah, I know! But I'm not calling Y/N, I'm calling her damn friends, I need to get rid of them even if it's the last thing I do.

I need to eliminate Kino and Yeji.

[Yeji's point of view]

Huh? I can feel my phone vibrating in my pockets... Its probably Chaeryeong's parents looking for updates again, should I tell them about Beomgyu? Maybe I should leave that to Y/N...

I sit up enough to retrieve my phone out of the back pocket of my jean's and right enough it is related to Chaeryeong's death, but it isn't information. This is bone chilling...

This is the killer himself.

This is the monster.

This is Beomgyu and he's calling...

A/N: We're almost done with "Hide, Don't Seek" and I'm going to take the warning off of the beginning

A/N: We're almost done with "Hide, Don't Seek" and I'm going to take the warning off of the beginning. In the start I had this whole plan to make it the scary book and all but It kind of went downhill.

There isn't any cute interactions between Y/N and Gyu in this book "Hide, Don't Seek" and overall I find it boring to write. I had so much fun writing WebCam and Through The Tulips so I want to make the 4th book more-so similar to one of those. I'm going to end this book soon, it'll only have two more chapters after this one and then it'll be finished. After that I'll wait for around 2 days and then I'll upload the 1st chapter of the 4th book, which will be the half-way point.

My apologies for making Hide, Don't Seek so short and boring. Heck, even the chapters are short.