Ship Exposed?

"Is it gone?" Gogo asked nervously as she opened the bathroom door.  "About that", Hiro said "It might've been a plastic spider that Fred put  on your shoulder to prank you, and have Baymax record it and send it to all of us."  As soon as Gogo heard that she lost it and tried to go after Fred mainly and the others.  Luckily for them Baymax was there to protect them until Gogo calmed down.  "Do you want to continue the game?" Hiro asked.  After a few seconds of consideration Gogo replied, "Sure."  Therefore, everyone sat back down and continued the game.

Hiro: Wasabi, truth or dare.

Wasabi: Truth.

Hiro: Since you keep being a wimp and not choosing dare, I may as well embarrass you.  On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like Abigail.

Wasabi's heart skipped a beat when he heard the question.  He tried to compose himself and not blush as he answered the question "8."  When he answered everyone shouted, "Wasabi likes Abigail!!!"  Which caused Wasabi to blush, then Fred added, "We should call them Wasabigail!"  Which caused Wasabi to blush even more.  Trying to quickly change the subject Wasabi said "Fred, truth or dare."

"Dare", Fred replied which made Wasabi grin and say "I dare you to kiss Honey Lemon."  This caused Fred and Honey Lemon blush and Gogo to smile being able to get some revenge.  "Fine", Fred said and quickly kissed her on the cheek.  When Fred did that Wasabi, Gogo and Hiro all said "Nu-uh on the lips."  This made them blush even more but, they eventually obliged and kissed.  When they kissed Wasabi said, "We should call them... um".  "Honeyzilla", Gogo said.  Which annoyed Honey Lemon but, at this point Fred and Honey Lemon were blushing like tomatoes at this point which made Honey Lemon's head look like it just exploded because of her hair.

Fred quickly change the subject and said, "Hiro, truth or dare."  Hiro took a while to think and consider his decision before answering, "Truth."  Fred replied, "Ok Hiro, you haven't been embarrassed yet so", at this moment Hiro was thinking please don't talk about Gogo, please don't talk about Gogo.  "what are your true feelings for Karmi", Fred continued.  Hiro quickly breathed a sigh or relief then started his answer.  "Easy, she's an annoying, mean, stupid, evil, Captain Cutie fangirl little b-".  "Language!" the others said cutting Hiro off before he could finish.  "Ya, thanks." Hiro replied as they laughed it off while they continued the game.

"I wonder who he likes", Gogo thought as they continue to play.