Time Alone

As they entered the closet only one thing was going through her head, don't get scared theirs nothing to worry about.  For the first 2 minutes everything was going well.  Nothing was happening as the two stood there awkwardly but, Gogo hadn't panicked yet.  However, that all going to change as Gogo couldn't keep her cool anymore and started panicking.  "I'm trapped, they're closing in on me, I can't breathe, HELP ME!",  Gogo yelled panicking and curling into a ball on the ground hugging herself.  Confused and worried Hiro asked, "Gogo are you okay? What's wrong?  What happened?"  Almost immediately Gogo replied, "The microbots are surrounding me!  I can't move, help me Hiro, please!"  It took Hiro a while to think about what Gogo was saying but then he remembered their final battle with Callaghan and what he did to her with Hiro's microbots.  It was so clear to him now, Gogo was claustrophobic because of the traumatic event.  "Gogo it's okay I'm here for you", Hiro said comforting Gogo while wrapping an arm around her "The microbots can't do anything to you anymore."  Then, out of nowhere Gogo wrapped her arms around Hiro and hugged him tightly, while while burying her face in Hiro's chest and cried softly.  "Shh.  Don't worry Gogo it's going to be okay", Hiro said while rubbing the back of her head comforting her "Nothing will hurt you, I'm here to protect you."  

This comforting made Gogo say something she never thought she'd say, "I love you Hiro."  Hiro was stunned with this, never would he had thought that Gogo would like him, but she actually does!  This was the best day of his life!  Hiro was able to contain his excitement as he pulled away from the hug.  This worried Gogo she was thinking "does he not like me back" and "what if he hates me now".  She was about to speak up when she was interrupted by Hiro's lips pressing against hers.  Gogo felt so excited and was startled at first first but then kissed him back.  They stayed like this for 30 seconds until they pulled away and Hiro said, "I love you too Gogo."  They got up and cleaned themselves off waiting for the time to be up.  Then Gogo said to Hiro, "Thanks nerd", and gave him a little punch on the shoulder, "As long as I'm with you I can overcome my claustrophobia."  "No problem, you were there for me when Tadashi passed away, so I will always be there for you.", Hiro replied and gave Gogo a quick kiss on the cheek making her blush a bit.  "You make me soft, and I don't like it.", Gogo said.  "Aw, I like it.  It makes you cuter and nicer", Hiro replied earning him another punch to his shoulder.  "Ow. Gogo you really need to stop doing that", Hiro whined making Gogo chuckle as the doors opened and the 2 left the closet.