The Ultimate Mastermind?

After 5 minutes Gogo finally came out to continue playing the game.  When she returned Hiro noticed that she wasn't angry or upset, she just looked defeated and all of her energy had been sucked out of her.  "Gogo.  Are you okay?", Hiro asked hoping that they hadn't hurt her too badly.  "I'm fine nerd.", Gogo replied coldly.  Immediately Hiro knew something was up but decided to let it be and hopefully Gogo would cheer up.  This exchange went unnoticed with Fred and Wasabi, somehow (don't ask me it's just because they're Fred and Wasabi).  However, it didn't and was never going to go unnoticed by Honey Lemon, she had been fangirling the ship even though it didn't exist yet.  It had all started with the hug, after 3 years of friendship that was the most affection Gogo had shown to anyone.  Though she may deny any claims of having feelings for Hiro, Honey Lemon knows that deep down Gogo has a soft spot for him.  At the beginning she was hoping that the game would bring them closer together, but it just split them further apart and Honey Lemon knew she had to do something to help get them together.  After a few moment of think she had come up with a genius plan.

"Gogo, truth or dare.", Honey say.  Gogo thinks about her decision for a while before choosing dare since she believes Honey Lemon can't embarrass her as much, as long as it's not something with Hiro.  Almost immediately Honey Lemon said, "I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Hiro!"  Gogo's mouth just hung open.  Never in a million years did Gogo think Honey Lemon would come up with such an embarrassing dare.  Her worst nightmare was coming true, she was going to be trapped in a small, dark space (which is bad enough because she's claustrophobic after the final battle in the movie) with her crush Hiro who she kind of hates right now, for 7 minutes!  At this point Gogo just wishes she could disappear to prevent herself from further humiliation.

Hiro was also shocked but also intrigued and scared for what Honey Lemon had planned for them to do.  He knew what the game was about and wasn't looking forward to it but was interested to why she chose him and Gogo to go together.  Was he really that obvious?  Does Gogo like him?  Or is she just doing this to mess with us?  These questions kept circling around in Hiro's head as the 2 reluctantly agreed to go in the closet as Fred and Wasabi cheered them on.