Blue and Pink Pedals

(I decided for all people in UA and the LOV to be frenemies)

Shigaraki sat up from laying on his bed, yawning and scratching at his neck.

Looking for Toga and Dabi, he only found Toga. "Toga, where is Dabi at?" He said irritatedly glaring.

"Maybe hanging out with Keigo taking him somewhere. I don't know." She responded simply not really caring.

Shigaraki started to feel sick, running into the bathroom throwing up flowers. He glared flushing the toilet.

"Boss you okay?" Toga asked him. "Yeah, I'm fine. Anyways can you try to go and get Dabi?" He asked Toga before watching her skip off.

Violently coughing, he grabbed his sweater before coughing out three more pink and blue flower pedals.

Kurogiri noticed this action and quickly made his way over. "Tomura, what is that?" Kurogiri questioned raising an eyebrow. "I don't know, I just threw up flower pedals and now I'm coughing them out too," he told Kurogiri looking up at him in confusion still holding the flower pedals.

"You... threw them up?" Kurogiri asked awkwardly. "Yeah. I did."
—————————————————————

Shigaraki sat there with the paper on his head that said the word "Soldier" while Dabi had the paper on his face that said "Baby".

"You cry and shit 24/7 and need help with everything." Shigaraki said waiting for Dabi to guess what the paper said.

"Am I you?" Dabi asked curiously with a blank look on his face. Shigaraki awkwardly just stood there waiting for the next guess.

"No that's not it" he glared. "You sure, because it sounds exactly like you?"

Shigaraki scratched his neck angrily with both hands before stopping and started randomly choking out of nowhere. "Oh shit, you okay?" Dabi asked grabbing his hands and holding them up into the air being careful to avoid touching all five fingers.

Eventually throwing up on the floor Dabi took a step back in disgust. "I thought you said you weren't gonna eat the flower that was in your rice noodles," Dabi asked him.

"I didn't. I've been throwing up and choking all day. It's fine."

"No it's not. That's not normal at all." Dabi said. "It's fine. Oka-"

"Listen to me. That is not okay. You are throwing up flowers!"

"Flowers." Dabi said pointing at the ground.

Shigaraki thought for a moment before ripping the paper off of Dabi's head. "You were a Baby," he said furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'm going back to my room now. Goodnight." With that being said, Dabi awkwardly stared at the floor.

After locking himself in his room, Shigaraki sat there ripping the paper off his forehead and crumpling it up, he then looked up why he was coughing up flower pedals so much.

"Hanahaki disease? How the fuck did I catch that?" He mumbled to himself.

After looking up the reasoning for the disease his eyes widened accidentally putting down all five fingers, disintegrating the keyboard he had bought just recently.

"Great. That's great."

"Who is even the person who got me to this state?" He asked turning off his laptop. Sighing, he hated to admit it but he knew the cause of this.

"Dabi..." he sighed loudly groaning. The thought of Dabi just made him feel sick to his stomach.

He ran to the toilet in his room puking again as the bloody pedals and small green flower leafs sat there floating around the toilet.

"Ugh... this is horrible." He froze for a second as Toga and Dabi both walked in worryingly. "How the..." Shigaraki said before throwing up again. "How the hell did you get in here?"

"I pick-locked the door!" Toga said smiling. "Why the hell are you fucking puking so much?" Dabi asked him. Toga walked over to him and noticed the flower pedals of blue and pink.

"You have Hanahaki disease?!" Toga exclaimed. "Y-Yeah so what," Shigaraki said wiping the blood from the corner of his mouth and pulling the pedal off his mouth.

"So you gonna get the surgery then or take your chances confessing?" Dabi asked him. "Surgery?"

"Yeah basically they get whatever the flower things removed and you end up not liking that person anymore!" Toga told them.

"Removed? What?" Shigaraki asked queasily.

"There are fucking flowers growing in your lungs, you can either get it removed, confess to the person and hope they also feel the same way, or just die."

"That's why I've been coughing up so many pedals. I don't plan on telling nobody so I guess I'm about to die then."

—————————————————————

"Well, Todoroki called us to come over so you guys wanna come or not?" Kurogiri said cleaning up one of the glass cups.

"Yeah, let's go then!"