...A Child...

Your POV

So I'm...gonna have a child?

"Pregnant? I'm gonna be a mom!" My stomach started to growl. "Uh...I need something to eat..."

"CAN I BE AN AUNT?!" I heard Seras yell from another room. We all then started to laugh.

"If you get me food you can!" I yelled back laughing. Then she walked out with a grin on her face and a raw steak. "Well there you have it we already have a Aunt for this little monster" I look over to see Alucard with a large smile on his face and what looks like blood tears running down his face. "Vlady? Could you take me to the dining room so I can eat, since it looks like you don't want me to do it myself."  Alucard stands up with me tightly in his arms. "Do you want a girl or boy?" His smile never leaves his face.

"I don't care as long as they will allow me to love them" at that I smiled, we made our way to the dining room table and he sat me down. After he set me down he disappeared for a minute or two and came back with a cup of wine, most likely for himself and some blood for me.

"Thanks Vlady" Is said as I cut the meat on my plate.

"My love, as long as you are happy and the baby is fine I would do anything in the world for you." Alucard sat down. "Also you will not be going on missions with me and Seras until after our monsters birth." I quickly looked up to him as he said this. "Since you are a Vampire now the birthing process will be a lot easier, and for our child to fully mature and grow it will only take about 6 months, not 9. I will have Master and Walter look after you when me and Seras are on missions. I just don't want you to get hurt, the same goes with our child."

Alucard's POV

I'm gonna be a fucking father! I have to look after our child and (Y/N). But until the child is born I shouldn't allow anyone I don't know to be near my wife. I want the two to be safe and sound. Once that child is born I am going to have to treat it a lot better than my father treated me when I was a child...

A/N:This one was shorter, I am sorry about that...