--Lemon-- Pt 2

"Agh..." I moaned at the pleasure...

Alucard's POV

'(Y/N) is so beautiful, I am so glad I saved her that night.' I thought while I was teasing her breast.

"agh..." Her moans turn me on even more. Moving down her body I left love bites all the way to her womanhood. 

"Wet already?" I smirked and blew on her wetness making her shiver. Slowly rubbing her clit. 

"M-master~" She quietly moaned. I quickened my pace.

Your POV

"M-master~" I quietly moaned. Alucard quickened his pace as I came close to my release.

"I-i'm Close~" I moaned louder. He then added a finger into my entrance not taking long to add more in. On the third finger I winced in pain I came on his hand.

"Are you ready, My Queen?" His grin not leaving his face as I nodded. He positioned himself at my entrance slowly pushing the tip of his member in. I winced again.

"It will only hurt for a few moments, so I will go slow for you" His maniac grin turning into a sweet and caring smile.

"P-please just do i-it~" I moaned as so of the pain turned into pleasure. He nodded and  trusted into me trying to get the pain over with. Tears started to form in my eyes. A few moments past as the pain was completely gone and replaced by pleasure. I nodded and moaned slightly allowing him to move. Once he started he sped up until he was pounding into me.

"God (Y/N)...your so...tight" he grunted as I moaned.

"Alucard~" I came close and Alucard must have read my mind because he spoke in a husky voice 

"Me too... Cum with me...Cum with your...king~" as he bit my neck again which made me tighten around his member. His member twitched and he sped up once more moaning my name as I screamed his, as the two of us came. The two of us rode out our highs. Alucard pulled out of me holding on to me like a child  holds onto a stuffed animal, by that I mean in a loving manner.

"T-that was amazing... (Y/N)... have I told you that you are great and I love you?" I cuddled into his bare side.

"No... but I have to say...I love you too" The two of us fell into a peaceful slumber in each others arms.

A/N: I am so sorry if that wasn't good but they will get better as I do more