Chapter 14

Hey Lovelies ! I'm back ! My brain is like out of ideas n without my fwen @ZeAwezomeLeprechaun 's help, I wouldn't be able to write an even more exciting chapters...

So....

ENJOY !

Louis dragged Harry into his room as he questioned him even deeper about what happened.

" But....but..."

Harry tried so hard to explain it but Louis don't seem to see the truth.

" Harry, bro ! Do u know how much hurt Ally is in now when she realised that u were with Janelle ? " Louis reprimanded.

" B...but...but "

" No buts Harry ! " Louis said once more. " Tts enough....u've hurt her too much..."

Louis brought Harry to take a look at Ally to see how hurt she was.

Liam looked up n saw Harry peeping from the corner n invited him in.

Harry took a step closer to Ally.

" I'm so sorry Ally, but it really wasn't me ! I didn't do it ! I was so tired then I've no idea what happened till they came." Harry tried to explain again.

" Save ur breath Harry...I don't ever wanna see u ever again ! " Ally sobbed as she ran out of the room down to the kitchen stairs.

Niall felt hungry at that same moment n went down to grab some food when he saw Ally sobbing away in the shadows.

" Ally ? Is that you ?" Niall moved closer to take a closer look.

" What r u doing here alone ? R u still mad at Harry, snowflake ? " Niall smiled.

" I guess..." Ally heaved a sigh.

" Aww...here ! Hv a snack ! " Niall said cheekily as he passes a sandwich to Ally.

Awww that hungry bunny ( Niall ) always finding stuff to eat, like Valerie always does.

After the snack, Niall accompanied me to my bedroom n gave me one of his greatest magic ! His cuddly hug...b4 I turned in.

Awww...it reminds my of Harry...

My mind kept thinking of him after all he has done! URGH ! Why...oh why...this isn't the first time he has done wrong :/

Just before I wanted to sleep I thought of a plan which I think was brilliant ! Running away from home.

It's not like kids who runs away from home all the time, it's just that he had hurt be soooo extremely badly this time...I just don't feel like seeing him for the moment.

I began packing a bag of clothes, some snacks, drinks n spare money, of course !

I sneaked out of the house n headed downtown.

I walked past many houses n cane across this special house. It was beautifully decorate with streamers n colourful lights ! It's feels like Christmas !

I surprisingly they family wasn't asleep yet apart from the other house...so I decided to knock on the door n asked for a stay...just a few days.

A lady with long blond hair, dressed in her PJs opened the door.

" Hi ! " I said in excitement.

" Yes...what can I do for u at this time ?" She asked.

" Hehe...Oops sry about that...I'm just requesting for a plae to stay for a couple of days if that's alright ? "

She was so warm as she welcomed me into her house.

She introduced me to her family...when she went forward to introduce her daughter....

Sorry this is kinda a short chapter ! But anyway I hope u r loving my story !

Rmb to VOTE/COMMENT/FAN me !

Follow me on twitter @1D_HOTLADS !

Hehe...*SMILE