Chapter 3

YAY !!! Update...i may be a little leggy for this chapter....dun mind ! Hehe...JKING!

Jus remember to FAN/VOTE/COMMENT How u feel about my story...Jus follow me on twitter @1D_HOTLADS ! BYE !

The story continues...

"VALERIE ?!?! What r u doing here ? " Chantal exclaimed. " What a coincidence!"

"Oh I came here to shop for new clothes as my current clothes r getting kinda old n I'm tried of them..." Valerie said.

" Oh...I see...heehee " Chantal responded back.

" I see that u are currently hanging out with One Direction ! My FAVOUITE boy band in the world !"

Valerie said excitedly.

" Well thank you Valerie ! Heard ur friends called u tt ! " Harry casually said.

" Why don't u come with us for a movie ? " Ally said .

" Are you sure it will be alright ? Cauz I think I'll be an extra... " Valerie said sadly.

" Certainly not my friend !" Ally exclaimed.

As the eight of friends carried on their conversations, their bond n relationships r starting to close up even more...

" Where are we goin? " Valerie questioned us...

" WE ARE GOING TO NANDOS!!!!! " Niall proclaimed ! " YAY !

This made us all laugh...Niall even laughed at himself for his foolishness...HAHA ! Woah...tt was finnyy...Oops ! Haha...wrong spelling that was funny isn't it ! Nvm...bck to the story...

~ At NANDOS !

We were all directed to a table of eight, we settled down looking at the menu already place on the table b4 our arrival.

"I've got to surely order the PERI PERI CHICKEN! It's my favourite!" Niall said.

Niall was so hungry that his stomach was continuously growling from the beginning we stepped into this restaurant.

" We've better order fast b4 Niall turns into a giant wolf n eat us whole ! " Louis joked.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH!!

We all ordered individual plates of pasta n a big set of Peri Peri Chicken to share.

After waiting for whole 15 minutes the food were all finally served. Niall took his first serving of Peri Peri Chicken n gobbled it down...He finished his plate of pasta even b4 we have cleared half a plate...WOAH ! FAST! TOO FAST!

HAHA...

After satisfying his hunger...Niall couldn't resist taking one more piece of the Peri Peri Chicken...so he did.

As Niall was slowly placing the chicken one by one on his plate, he realised that each time he puts one down it still remains the same amount.

Looking over his shoulder he realised Harry has been stealing food from Niall's plate. Knowing that he will get into trouble for stealing Niall's food...he immediately gobbled them down pretending that he didn't do anything wrong.

The three of us girls began Laughing n giggling for hard that our stomachs hurt from the laughter...

Niall pinched Harry's cheeks knowing that he was always up to mischief n stealing others food...

" Damn not again...Niall is sure fast in catching..." Harry sighed to himself.

After each of us had a full stomach, we left the restaurant walking around the mall waiting for theories to start little did we all realise it was already 5 minutes to the show starts...

" Hey guys, not to mention I think u better check ur watch ! " Liam said calmly .

" Gosh ! I think be better head to the movies now ! We are gonna miss parts of the show...! " Niall said enthusiastically !

We went to buy some popcorns n drinks for refreshments ( not forgeting he drinks were PEPSI )n immediately rushed to the right Theatre.

We sat together at the theatre as our tickets happened to be picked side by side .

Ally's POV

" Oh My God... That is sure making me disgusted " as I covered my face with my hands at the sight of blood spraying all over from a cut on Bella's hand.

Bella ( a teenager in the movie )

Harry moved closer to me n hugged me.

" Babe, it's just a show there's nothin to worry about. " Harry said in a soothing voice. Making me feel of the intention to hug him tightly back.

I felt so protected n the warmth inside of Harry...gosh it was unbearable to see the side of concern he had within him...

" oh my gosh did he just call me a babe ? No way...omg..." I whispered to myself as I freak out to his hot charming voice.

I accidentally squeezed the popcorn in my hand so hard that it just pops right out of my hand n landed rite on a guy who was sitting diagonally opposite me. I kept still pretending to look very engrossed in the show.

"Oops ! " I giggled

Hehe...that was embarrassing....anyway give me tips on how I should continue my story maybe I can write it the way u want it !

FAN/VOTE/COMMENT

I'LL UPDATE SOON...MAYBE TMR OR LATER... HEHE HOPE U ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER