10: Make Love to Me

I occupy myself with books and intermittent meals until I'm groggy enough to go to sleep. In bed I nuzzle up to my pillow, falling asleep contently. I awake from a horrifying dream of darkness, in which I was powerless to move, speak or even breath. I gasp for air, tumbling out of the bed. The door of my room opens, the demon poking his head in. We look at each other awkwardly for a moment before he recloses the door. The scent of his musk lingers in the air.

It's impossible to get back to sleep. All I can think about is that damn demon, his adorable brutish ways and delicious caramel ass. Those dark eyes penetrating my soul the same way his massive cock nearly... I groan in frustration, tossing again in the twin bed. "I don't fuck, I make love." Who says that? He's a demon, of course he fucks. If the bastard would have just fucked me, I wouldn't be laying here tortured by the thought of him. I would be home in my bed or maybe at work. Regardless, I wouldn't be haunted by my desire for his demon dick.

I roll out of bed, marching up the stairs in nothing but my boxers, ready to tell this demon off. I rap on the closed door in angry successions. The door swings open lazily, revealing a naked demon, leaning just within the room, one hand on the door frame. He looks up at me with a sleepy gaze, licking his plump pouty lips. My eyes roam over him, landing on his cock straining to be freed from the silky blue boxers.

"Make love to me, master." I say breathlessly.

His face goes dark with serious intent, as he wraps his well- muscled arm around my waist pulling me into his dark room.

His lips collide with mine, his strong tongue gaining entry, wrestling my tongue into submission.

His rugged hands trail over my body, lifting me onto his bed.

His dick rubs against mine as he climbs atop me, making me moan loudly. Hot wet kisses trail hungrily down my neck sucking, on my nipples greedily. He licks down my abdomen over my sensitive navel until he reaches the top of my drawers. He snatches them with his teeth pulling them down as I raise my hips obligingly. My dick bobs with excitement upon its exposure. He licks his lips eagerly, my skin blazing under his black fiery gaze. He engulfs my dick in his ravenous mouth, drawing a moan from me as I feel his soft lips and slippery tongue feasting upon me. The enjoyment on his face is even greater then when he eats my food. He removes his mouth from me making me groan in disappointment. My groan quickly turns to a moan as he takes my balls in his mouth, rolling them around on his strong demanding tongue. Pre-cum bubbles on my dick.

He releases my balls and tastes my ass. I stiffen, jerking away at his sudden invasion as his tongue plunders my tight hole. His tongue is replaced with a finger and I cry out. He holds me in place with one of his strong hands on my ass. The other moves to my dick, running its length. My pre-cum drips down my length. Slippery warmth slides between my cheeks. Another finger enters, making me cry out once again. Another finger intrudes finding that spot within me. Pleasure outweighs the pain. As I'm about to come, he pulls away. He stands, pulling my legs around him he places his tip at my opening his eyes, like the nights sky are alight with excitement. I grind into him and a small teasing smile plays at his lips.

"You want it, Little Hero?" He taunts huskily.

I glare at him, attempting to grind on his dick tauntingly resting at my opening. "Yes, Master." I groan in frustration.

He drives his large demon dick into me agonizingly slow. I lay back, eyes closed as I take him into me. I feel his balls tap my ass and look up just in time to see the dark passion in his eyes as our lips collide. Our intense kiss continuing as he grinds into that pulsing pleasure spot within me. When I'm sure I'm about to come, he pulls away from the kiss pulling out of me then driving himself in again and again.

"I want you to cum just like this, Little Hero. With my cock ramming into you lovingly." He demands gruffly. He's hitting the spot so forcefully my body shakes. The pleasure builds again and I erupt, my cum erupting onto my abdomen and chest. The demon leans down, licking cum from my chest.

"Delicious." He comments, making my ass clinch sending more pleasure through my body. He erupts into my ass, filling me up with his scorching hot cum. I feel overcome with another bout of pleasure although my dick lay there, flaccid. I grind my ass on his dick, greedy for his cum in my ass. He lays on me, his spent dick still within me. He laps lazily at the cum on my chest as he lies there.

He lies there for a long time although I can't imagine it's comfortable. I run my fingers through his hair and it's as crunchy as I imagined, with product. Still, I enjoy the sensation, gliding my hand down his neck to his toned back. He shivers, his dick slipping from within me. I feel his cum flow down my back side. He straightens, looking down at me wistfully with eyes as dark as slumber.

"Let's clean you up." He says, pulling me into his arms. I feel a bit ridiculous as he carries me bridal style into the bathroom, but I nuzzle into his chest, tickling my cheek with the course hair there. He turns on the bath and places me in it. I let him wash me, all of me.

I pull him in. I suspect he lets me. I relish cleaning him, mesmerized by his smooth caramel skin covering rippling muscles. His bare back is perhaps the most stunning site I've ever beheld. It's so wide and manly a patch of hair just above his ass like some sort of beast, befitting a brute like him. Once we're out and dried he hands me a bundle of clothes. It's my suite I arrived in amateurly sewn. I look from the clothes to him, biting my lips. I put them on under his watchful hooded eyes.

"You're free, Little Hero." He announces, once I'm clothed, him still bare in all his glory. He takes my hand, wearing a lugubrious expression and leads me into the dark void. As the color returns, I catch sight of him but he's gone by the time all the greys of the parking garage manifest.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading(