Chapter .16

Song: Servant of Evil (Kagemine Len and Rin)

Shuichi's POV:

As soon as I woke up I quickly changed my clothing and ran outside if the dorms, there stood Kaito, Maki, Gonta, and Miu, we were ready to look for Kokichi again.

"Finally Pooichi, now let's go and find Cockichi!"
Miu shouted at me.
I nodded as we all went into groups Kaito and Gonta went together as me Maki and Miu went together.

Kaito's POV:

As I went along with Gonta I had this weird feeling in my stomach, as much as Kokichi was a piece of shit, I felt like something bad happened to him, I mean he isn't anywhere.

I sighed, but now is not the time for me to be down, we need to find Kokichi!

As me and Gonta walked Gonta looked at me.

"Gonta think we should go into the dining room, Gonta think everyone will be there, maybe even Kokichi! Kokichi has to be hungry!"

I smiled at Gonta, he is right maybe Kokichi went there to get a snack.

We ran to the dining room to not waste anytime and when we got there we looked around to was around 5am when we got up, so naturally Kirumi would be there.

"Oh, hello Kaito, Gonta, I got here just a few minutes ago, do you mind helping unlock the cabinets, I want to set up the table before everyone gets here."

I nodded but I was confused.

"Hey, um why did you lock the cabinets anyway?"
I scratched my neck.

"Oh well, me and Tsumugi thought that we should lock the cabinets incase there was anything in them such as knifes that could kill someone."

I nodded, she handed me a key and gave Gonta another one, there was 5 keys for the cabinets in total.

Kirumi and Gonta unlocked the top cabinets while I unlocked the bottom.

I unlocked them and opened the them one by one once I got halfway I heard small and quick breaths coming from the middle cabinet.

I quickly opened the cabinet and what I found in there shocked me.

Kokichi's POV:

When I woke up again I quickly realized, I'm still inside the cabinet.

I started to hyperventilating, I tried to calm myself down but I couldn't I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I looked all around trying to find a escape.

I grabbed my hair and started pulling on it.

But then I felt someone imbrace me I froze. My breathing calmed down as I looked up, Kirumi was hiding me as Momota and Gonta watched me in horror.

I couldn't hear anything.

Momota was saying something to Gonta and Gonta left, I felt my breathing get slower I gently let go of my hair and everything went black.

Kaito's POV:

My eyes widen when I opened the cabinet, Kokichi was curled in a ball pulling at his hair while sobbing, he was having a panic attack.

I yelled for Kirumi she ran to me and quickly grabbed Kokichi I watched in horror as he fliched at the contact then slowly looked up at me and Gonta

That look in is eyes.....fear.

I told Gonta to go find Shuichi and the others, he nodded and quickly ran out if the kitchen.

I noticed that it was silent and quickly looked at Kokichi, he fell asleep.