Chapter 4

Chapter four

I was in the middle of a dreaming about me and anemones vampire when I woke up with yelling voice. I rubbed my eyes and walked down the stairs finding my dad and grandpa's backs on me.

I moved to see who they were yelling at. Madison was looking down and Angelo had an irritating look on his face like he was about to paunch one of them.

"...you think that running around with this thing will get you anywhere" says my grandpa pointing at her. When they hear me gasp, they all turn around and see me. I give them a smile and walk up to Angelo.

"So... what's going on now?" I say. This always happens with them ever since Madison started dating Angelo about 3 months ago. He has been coming home late, getting into fights for her pride -I don't know why he does it, when she keeps dressing like a slu... bad. I meant bad.

"Chuck doesn't want me dating Madison" he says like he really was my brother and we were talking about him going in my room or taking my stuff. But we weren't talking about that. We were talking about the girl who was ruining Angelo's life.

"Well..." I started but dint know what to say after Angelo looked at me and I could see sadness for the first time in his dark eyes. I looked away from him and looked back at grandpa and dad. "Can't we just give him one last chance, everyone deserves one" I say grapping Angelo's hand and looking at them.

"No I am tired of giving him chances, Emily. This isn't any of you business so go back upstairs I'm still mad about last night." he says pointing me to the stairs. Grandpa mumbled something under his breath that I don't hear and walked out the living room.

"Forget about last night. Please daddy, just this once I won't ever get involved." I said giving him a puppy face that he always fell for every time. There something about me that made him spoils me more ever since my mom died.

"Fine but this is his last chance" he says and walks angrily out the living room.

I turn facing Angelo with my arms crossed over my chest.

"What the heck? dude you got in trouble more then three times this month and Madison really if your going to get him in trouple i sechest you leave now". She glared at me for moments then grabbed her purse and walked up to Angelo, kissing him all over his mouth and then went to the door. She stopped infornt of it and looked back at me.

"Thanks for the shit you do mom" she said sarcasamly and walked out the door. I clech my jaw and look at him with disgust.

" I swear that is the last time i help you and i want her out of here and she is really slutt..." i start but angelo comes up to me and kisses me on the cheek. He puts his arm around me and walks me to the kitchen . "Forget about her but thanks sis"

For the next couple of nights I expected him to come. Every little thing I heard, I thought of him and my heart aced every time I thought about him. The reason why I kissed I still do not know. But one thing is for sure. i want that again. The feeling of lips on mine. He warms on me and the way his eyes stared down at me. I wanted it all.

"Close your mouth you weirdo" Madison says as she appears out of the living room into the kitchen. I didn't notice my month was open.

"What are you doing here?"

She ruffles her hair and yawns. "I Slept over last night" she still had make up on from last night. Lipstick smeared all the way to her cheeks and her mascara all around her eyes. She looked horrible.

"You know, Angelo gets me everytime." I didn't want to hear it. Everytime she sleeps with him, she has to tell anyone around her. "He is such a freak when we are..." I stop her by standing up and walking away. She might have been a bit startled by the squeak of the chair on the floor.

"Maybe if you had some fun yourself you'd be showing off" she yelled from behind me.

In the afternoon I go for a walk. There is really nothing special I do. In the morning after breakfast I train with my father for hours. Then after lunch I learn with my grandfather about anything history related and in the afternoon I go for long walks to clear my mind. It's a never ending cycle that is my life. I don't have any friends because I'm not enrolled in school to make any. Once I turn thirteen I just ended up being homeschooled. Which I really didn't care about at the time.

"I've been waiting for you" I hear someone say. I turn around to see him. He is wearing a white t-shirt with black shorts. Sweat dripping down his face, his necks and entering the collar of his shirt.

"Why?" I said without thinking. I wanted to run away from him because of what he was but then again I wanted to stay there and here he wanted to say.

"I need you to help me" he walks toward me closing some space. I make a dirty look at him. He wanted me to help him? What kind of nonsense was this.

"Why does it have to be me?" I asked. I tried to not make eye contact with him but ended up anyway. I couldn't see him well as it was already darkening. He licks his lips before speaking again.

"Because you are different"

----------------------------------------------Please comment what you think and also vote. I really love writing and it would mean a lot if you told me how I do. Love you guys ❤️