Chapter six

As we drove out to where it was Mason was heading, he didn't say a thing. No small talk, not telling me wheere it was we were going. I kept my mouth shut and listen to music from my iPod. Four hours have past since we left from his room.

After hours of being in the car I looked at him.
"How much longer do I need to be in this car?"

Without even turning my way he says "not much"

We arrived just a few minutes later. It seemed like a small town. I saw not so many people around. We then came to a stop infront of the biggest house I've ever layed eyes on. It was also out of this world beautiful.
"Is...this it?" I asked amazed.
"Yes, let's go" he replied. He walked out and two men maybe guards dressed in red and black stood infront of him. They bowed down and open the door for him. He motioned for me to get in.

The inside was magnificent. It was as if I was in a stadium decorated so enchanted.
"You seem to look like you have never been in a palace" he says as he walks behind me.
"Of course I haven't" I reply. "This please is so beautiful" I look around more and as I observe, I see it getting bigger inside. There is paintings of women and men with big hair and weird clothing. I believe I've never been a room full white decorations or just white In my life. There was white couches, rugs, and one of the biggest white and sparkling chandeliers.
"So do you want to meet the family or go see our room?" He asked the question as if it was nothing.
"Our room?" Did he expect me to be in the same room as him?
"Yes, if you are going to be my 'wife' then we need to at least make it look realistic" he said quoting with his fingers the wife part.
I laughed and chose the tour of the room first. As we made our way to the room more paintings showed up.

"So your parents do know the fact that you are, you know the whole Marrige thing" I said still following him.

"Of course. It's not like I'm going to go up to them now and tell them about you now" he responds. As he walks infront of me, I watch him. I watch the way his back muscles move inside his tight shirt. The way he swings his long arms. I go lower and check out his ass. Such firm nice buns. I chuckle to myself. thud. I hit him hard.

"What the heck" I say rubbing my forehead.
"We're here." He says entering a room. I follow him into the room. First thing I lay eyes on is the big twin bed. The bed we were going to a share. The same room as him.

This was going to be an interesting time of my life and I had to take advantages.

----------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry that this is short but please comment, vote or anything else. When you do these things it gives me sense of achievement and that really means a lot to me ily guys ❤️