Chapter three

Chapter three
The house was quite. I could not fall asleep. Carter, like he promised was completely taking over my mind. Why did he have to kiss me? He could have any girl he wanted but Why me. I completely hate him. The only reason he's here is because my dad likes him. "Aurg" I screamed and faced my pillow. Angelo came into my room looking slightly concerned.
"What's with the noise's, trying to sleep here." he asked. I sat up and looked at him.
"Stupid carter kissed me. It was great and all... no it was awful." I corrected myself.
"I'll teach that guy a lesson and knew he was bad news from the start." he said sounding very angry. "He had no right to kiss you."
"He is so dead to me" I said more angry then Angelo.
"Forget about it. So are you and Madison... breaking up" I said trying not to think about the kiss. He looked at me and I gave him a big smile.
"No she is just acting weird after I told her that I and you are..." he started "Are not siblings."
"Eww your girlfriend is freak. She thinks me and you..." I said fake shivering.
"Don't call her that she is really mad and wouldn't you get mad about something like that"
"I guess. Sorry"
"It's ok." he said ending the conversation. He looked at me and then looked away.
"What are you thinking?" I said shoulder bumping him.
"It's nothing just forget about it."
"Come on tell me please. Please. Please."
"I was thinking about the vampire dad talked to me about a while ago. When Carter was up here."
"What about?" I said think they must of caught the vampire.
"Was it a smoking hot babe." he said grinning really big.
"No you creep."
"So it was a guy" he said
"I am so not going to talk about this with you" I said pushing him of the bed. We stared laughing and he got back up.
"So we are talking about a guy here and you do know we are not supposed to be falling in love with vampires." he said teasing me.
"What are you talking about I'm not in love with a vampire." I got up and looked down on him. "That would be the last thing I would do in the world."
"You get a weird look on your face when we are talking about guys you like and you're getting it now."
"I do not. And like I said I am not going to talk to you about this." I said pushing him out the door. "Bye Angelo."
"Good night vampire lover."
"Get out." I said before closing the door.

I went under my blanket when I heard foots steps. I turned. Nothing. I must have imagined. I closed my eyes when I heard more footsteps. I opened my eyes and he was in front of me. He put his hand on my mouth to keep me from screaming.
"Be quite." he said and took his hand off my mouth.
"You scared the hell out of me." I whispered my heart pounding like crazy. Then I remembered it was the middle of the night and he was in my room. "What the heck are you doing here?"
"So who were you lip locking with earlier" He says going under my blanket. I jumped out the blanket and looked at him "what are you doing" I whispered. He turned away from me and pulled the blanket up.
"Can you be quite? We are trying to sleep" he said that like this was HIS house and did he not know there vampire hunter like two doors way.
"I'm sorry but this thing with the coming in and coming out won't work so you might as well leave or you'll have to deal with my family." I say. I took a few steps away to see if he was going to strike. But he didn't. Instead he got up and walks over to me and stayed in front of me.
He walked.
"You want me to leave" he says looking down at me. I stare into his eyes, green yet brown eyes and got lost in them for moments. "no" I whispered and before I know it I'm holding his head and pulling him down to my lips. He holds my waist and kisses me back. All my blood rushes to my face and I immediately turned red. Kissing him felt good, it was better than what Carter did. When I pulled away I was shocked he dint even bother moving away. He was still holding my waist and our bodies were touching. He lets go. Facing him I could see a smirk on his face. I smile back...
Did I just kiss a him?
I push him from me and he gives me a weird sexy look.
Reality hits me hard.
"That was nothing. Ok. Nothing" I say confusing my own self. I walk and sit on my bed. I look at him, but he's not there. I didn't hear him leave. I look behind me to see if he's there. Nope he was gone.
I lie back on my bed and touch my lips. There was still warmth from his libs. I rise up from my bed noticing that I just kissed a complete stranger. I dint know his name, and God knows how old he was. The only thing I knew for sure was that he was a vampire. The enemy.

----------------------------------------------
I really love writing this book and it would mean the world if you guys vote and comment 🙏 on what you think so far. Ily all ❤️❤️❤️❤️