chapter 1: empty

Two years later.

I stood there, in between the two tombstones infront of me, i read the first one again.

Rest in peace
In loving memory of jason bekket
a son, a brother, a lover and a friend

2003-2019

My eyes went to the other tombstone

Rest in peace
In loving memory of caleb Anderson
A son, a brother, a lover and a friend.
2002-2019

It hurts so fucking much, i sat down on the dirty ground and stared at it.

Dirty, to me it was dirty but the two of them are six feet under the surface i call dirty, well the three of them if i count my dad in. Which reminds i need to visit him too.

I looked at their graves one more time before walking away. I still don't believe that they are down there. Even though i watched them got put in a casket, i was there when they were lowered but i still believe that there still here.

I walked away and hopped on my bicycle, i didn't want a car atleast not now. I made my way to school even though i was an hour late, i didn't give two shits, in all honesty.

I entered the school and saw students by there lockers some of them stopped what there were doing only to look at me, making me roll my eyes. Ever since the accident everyone has been treating me like a ticking time bomb even my mom, i didn't give her a reason to but the school i gave them more than a reason.

I still remember how i punched that bitch Evelyn on the day i came back to school, she wanted to be disrespectful to caleb and jason just because they are not here to defend themselves and i only took care of the problem.

I made my way to my locker and opened it, i heard someone came behind me and tapped me on my shoulder, i didn't give a reaction and continued looking for my government textbook and some book that we are suppose to start today in literature, i put the books in my bag and turned around only to see marina.

"What do you want?" I asked. She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and said

"Stop acting like a bitch will you, i can't deal with your shit this early in the morning" she grumbles making me shake my head at her and say

"Your mad, do you know that"

"Yes i actually do know that am mad and you happen to be my best friend so we are all mad" i gave her a slight chuckle which she beemed at, i know that i haven't been the same since two years ago. But am trying, i really am.

"Awww will you look at that. If it isn't the miss broken china laughing" i heard an annoying voice say. I groaned out aloud and looked at the owner of the voice effing Evelyn. Gush i hate that girl, non of us liked her to begin with.

"What the heck do you want, i don't have time to deal with your bullshit." I grumbled already pissed off beyond belief. She glares at me before clearing her throat and saying

"Oh nothing, i just heard that you visited jason and caleb. Its kind of sad i wanted to atleast fuck up your brother or caleb but unfortunately you just had to meddle with their lives and look where that got them" she chuckled after saying it. the whole hallway was quiet when the words left her mouth.