Chapter 3

hey, guys sorry I haven't been updating recently I have been extremely busy with my part-time job as a late. also for those who believe you can use guest accounts to leave your negative reviews or your hateful comments from getting you banned from commenting on my stories, you guys are a bunch of cowards I don't give a fuck. what you guys think or say about my stories other people like it and I'll continue writing. Like I said in several of my disclaimers if you don't like it, don't fucking read it)

It was the day of the ball and Liam was helping Francis get ready. " Liam How do I look?" Francis asked as he wore a nice black tuxedo with a blue bow. "You look handsome, my lord" Liam said with a small smile. Making Francis blush a light pink. Francis shook his head and said, "Now do you remember your orders. When you spot Alberto Williams. I want you to knock him out, or if he attacks any of us or the guest kill him". " Liam's eyes flashed Avada Kedavra green as he drops down to one knee hand above his heart as he said: "yes my master."

Francis walked to his butler and place his hand on Liam's cheek with a warm smile. But Francis knew that something was on Liam's mind. Francis hopes that he was on Liam's mind, Liam is his and no one else's! Francis remembers the first time Alois told him about wanting to buy Liam off him, Alois thought that Liam was like a slave.

FlashBack

"Francis, I want to buy your butler," Alois said while they were drinking tea. Francis almost choked on his and frowned," What?" "You can't just come and buy his butler," Ceil said annoyed with Alois. "Shut up Phantomhive! I can do whatever I-" Haha! You think you can buy my Liam!" Francis said while he held his stomach as he began to laugh uncontrollably. "And to think, You would have him? when you already have a demon like you're Claude," Francis said while wiping a tear away from his eye. Suddenly the atmosphere around them got dark and Francis gave them both a cold and dark look, "No one can have my Liam"

-End of Flashback-

"Young Master," Liam said waving his hand in front of Francis's face to catch his attention. "Huh?" Francis answered looking around. "Are you alright?" Liam asked pulled his hand away. Francis nodded in response and smiled up at Liam. "Now the guests should be arriving. Let us head to the ballroom!" Francis says happily, Liam nodded.

Liam was doing his duties as head butler of the Blackwood Family. But the familiar smell of a certain crow and spider demon. Nearby was getting Liam annoyed. Oh, how he hated clingy people. Liam sighed as he also could feel the lust for mating, coming from the crow and the spider. When all guests had arrived, Liam shut the doors and went to the ballroom, and started to serve drinks to the guests, with one of his charming smiles on his face. Though out the Ball.

The gorgeous black haired cat demon served vine to the quests and he did catch many eyes.
Eyes of love and lust but also an obsession.
"look at that handsome butler," said one " I have never seen so gorgeous man," said another.
Liam just ignored the comments from the nobles as he walked past Lord phantomhive not noticing the young earl looking at him with love in his eyes.

Earl phantomhive watched the cat demon dreamily and blushed at the memory of him and the cat demon lovemaking in one of the unused.

~Flash Black~

" I hope you are Alright, sir". A low but somehow seductive voice Ceil could only do was nodded his head quickly and turned away still blushing.

" I do apologize for what I'm about to do, please forgive me, Lord Phantomhive" Liam stated Ceil could only blink in shock as the cat demon, was in front of him, his muscular hands caging him.

Ceil was confused, what is he doing?
" Now please try to keep your lovely voice down, we don't want my master and your butler to find out?" Liam whispered seductively, making Ceil shutter, and Suddenly his pants fell tight.