Chapter 4

~*Y/n P.O.V.*~  !!MENTIONS OF SSELF HARM AND SELF HARM SCARS SEXUAL ABUSE AND ABUSE. THIS  MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME AUDIENCES!!

I get out of the shower, leaving wet foot prints on the small carpet below me. Reaching for the towel on the rack I grab it and put it around my waist. I grab the smaller towel next to it and put it on my head and start to rub vigorously, hurting my scalp a bit. (such a mood) The semi wet towel thumps when its thrown into the hamper. I catch a glance at my wrist and see my old cut scars from a year ago. My brows furrow remembering the day. The cold metal, the small sting, the smell of fresh blood. I take my other hand and massage the scars softly and a small tear slips from my eye, Taking deep breaths to calm myself.

 I leave the bathroom and go to my closet. grabbing grey sweat pants and a loose black shirt. i throw them on and walk into the kitchen, opening and closing random cabinets, looking for something random to eat. I get bored after a minute and rub my eyes tiredly. I go over to my bed and flop onto my bed. After a few deep breaths my eyes slowly close falling into a soft sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"....

...FASTER...

...RUN!!...

...OR ELSE...

HE'LL GET YOU!!!

.................

???: "I FOUND YOU!"

!!RAPE IS STARTING NOW PLEASE SKIP IF YOU ARE UNCOMFERTABLE WITH RAPE!!

He tackles me and grips my knee roughly. spreading my legs forcefully he reaches out massages my crotch. I begin to cry "stop! please!" I beg. "shhhhh" he shushes me and pulls down my sweat pants "I'll be gentle" he grabs me forcefully and flips me over as he unbuckles his pants. I cry harder "PLEASE STOP!" he growls and grabs me by the throat gripping harshly. I cough and gasp for breath. "Shut the fuck up!" He yell whispers. I close my mouth as tears stream down my face. I feel his hard member start to forcefully push into me.  "AhHhHhH! please stop it hurts! pleaseeee~" He grips harder "SHUT UP!" he starts pounding into me ruthlessly. He groans and i cry. why is this happenig....please stop....

!!RAPE IS OVER YOUR SAFE MY LOVELIES!!

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I gasp awake gripping my shirt and i start to hyperventilate and cry. Its officially been a year since that happened yet it still haunts me in my dreams. fuck...i hate this. I try to hug myself for comfort but to no avail. i start balling. why me?.....