chapter 3

*~ Y/n P.O.V.~*

     I close the door to my house and lock it behind me. I live in a small open apartment with little furniture. (your clothing style is very similar to Allistor from Hazbian Hotel. dont judge fellow humans ;w;) I undo my tie and take off my vest. i throw them on the couch and i roll up my sleeves. I go into the bathroom and run my hands through my H/c hair. I look in the mirror and observe my tired eyes. "I look like a fuckin mess" I splash water on my face and my hands shake a bit. I open the mirror and grab my medication and swallow it without water.

   I strip letting the clothes fall off me. I look down and observe my pale skinny body. (i apologize if your not pale OR skinny. ALL BODY TYPES ARE BUTIFULL! also if there is misspellings...i have ADHD and dont know how to spell for shit. please dont comment spelling corrections. it makes me feel extreamly self conscious anyway ONWARD TO THE STORY!!) I take off the eye patch and step into the shower. I turn it on and i close my eyes, letting the water fall on me. 

*~+Shigaraki P.O.V.+~*

"so how do you like all of the subjects?" Kagero Okuta asks. I hold the card in my hand observing it. 'theres no contact info on this fucker... just a name and an address' i flip it around a few times "whats the deal with Mr. Smiles" i ask signaling the card to him. "ah Mr. Y/n...lets just say he's a special case. He could easily be one of the strongest in your group. Yes, I have seen his quirk in action. He's used it on me once or twice, but of course those are the only times that i know of. Anyway, since he's decided not to tell you until later what it is, Im gonna say this...your going to need him. Now i shall be off" he says while sticking a cigarette into his mouth. He stands and leaves.

I get up and open the door to my room. "where are you going Tomura?" Kurogiri asks. I ignore him and shut the door. I take father off my face and place him on the night stand next to my mess of a bed. i flop down on the bed and stare at the card. I flip it to the back and see a hypnosis spiral. I stare at it "this is some Unus Annus bull shit...not that im complaining" i put it down on the night stand to and scratch my neck a bit. "so annoying...." I look around the room a bit before I look back to the card. I look away a bit with a small red tint on my face. I turn away from the card. "w-whatever..." I lay there for a few seconds and keep on thinking of HIS smile. I take a pillow and cover my face "what a fuckin' weirdo..."