8

Renjun POV

We got in and I sat between her and Chenle.Then we started to drive to the place where the wedding will be held.All of us vibed to the music from the radio and then I saw that Daeun fell asleep.

Her head was lying on the window side and she looked pretty uncomfortable so I placed her head on my shoulder.

She looks like an angel....

Then I snapped when Jaemin started to talk.

„You like her, don't you?"

„What do you mean?"

Then Chenle lied his arm around me and I slowly putted it back.

„Don't be shy you can tell us."

„There Is nothing to be told."

„Hyung it's obvious."

„Dream about it."

Then the rest of the ride they all vibed to «Russian Roulette» by Red Velvet and Chenle started to dance in the car.While he was dancing he accidentally hit Jisung with his hand on his face.That happened twice until we arrived.

„We are here!"

All of them got out and I woke Daeun up.

Daeun POV

I felt someone shaking me so I opened my eyes and saw Renjun in front of my face.I got a little bit red because we were so close.

„Ehm we're here."

„O-oh thanks."

Then both of us got out and walked in together.We were greeted by a waitress who told us to which table we should go.We sat down there and waited until it started.

I looked around to find my sister ,but I couldn't find her.Then I felt someone staring at me and saw the whole hall having an eye on me.Probably they can smell me....

„Are you ok?"

I turned to the table to see Jaemin talking to me.

„I guess..."

„Don't stress yourself if you don't find her.You'll see her soon."

I nodded and then it began.From the front door I could see the vampire king's wife walking down the altar with my sister arm in arm.Then she was standing there alone with the king and the priest started to talk.

„......and do you ,the vampire king want Mrs Lee to be your wife and never leave her aside?"

„I will."

And then they kissed each other.I could feel Renjun's eyes burning into them so took his hand to calm him down.He looked at me and I returned with a smile.

The whole hall cheered for them and then they had the dinner opened.Everyone got themselves something to eat and celebrated.

„Do you want to come with us Daeun?"

„No thanks.I am not hungry."

„You sure?"

„Yeah."

And then they went away to get something to eat.The things were mostly with human blood and I didn't really had the desire for it.I looked around still getting disgusted stares.

„Excuse me?"

I looked to my right and saw my sister wearing an elegant dress.

„Yeah?"