12

Renjun POV

„Why did you let Jeno stay with her?I also wanted to spend some time with her."

Jaemin was annoying me since we got out of my office.I got the car key and we all went out.

„Why do you care so much ,huh?Are you in love with her or what?"

„Ohhh is there someone jealous?"

Then Jisung hit Chenle's head by his words.

„Don't get me wrong Renjun.We are also just friends ,ok?I want nothing from her."

„You always say that and then you'll hurt her.Mentally and physically."

I scoffed and started the car and we drove off.

„You will just drink her blood until she's dead and then not care about her anymore."

„But this time it's different.I don't want to do that."

„Shut up already.If you're going to lie a finger at her or even look at her I won't hesitate rip your body apart."

My eyes turned red by our conversation and then he just stayed silent.The rest of the ride no one dared to speak up again until we reached our goal.

„Get out now Jisung ,Chenle."

They nodded and got out of the car.Before them there was a woman which went in.She was quite suspicious, but I ignored it.I can't get my focus off of our mission.

I drove to the alley and waited in the car with Jaemin.It didn't took them long to come with the woman and we waited until something happens.Then I saw the other woman again with the hat.

She was hiding behind a dumpster ,clearly trying to hear what they are saying and then I got a call.

„Not now Jeno."

„But it's mf important!"

„Ok then start."

„Maybe I lost Daeun, but just maybe."

My eyes widened and I broke my own phone with my hand.Jaemin flinched ,but still didn't do anything.

I got out because I already knew where she was.I was slowly walking to her as I saw that she knocked the woman out with a brick.

A wild girl ,huh?

I went next to ear and she flinched by my words.

„Didn't I say that you need to stay at home for your own safety?"

She turned around and started to put an innocent look on her face ,but failed.

„What a coincidence to see you here-"

I grabbed her and we both went back to our car.She sat down in the back while I was in the driver's seat.Jaemin started a conversation with Daeun and I glanced at him to shut up and he did as I said.

In the next moment was the back door opened by Jisung and Chenle with the woman in their hands.She had a bag on her head and they lied her down in the trunk.Then they sat on their own seats and we started to drive.

„Daeun why are you here?"

„Why not?That's not the point.Who is the girl in the trunk?"