Chapter 18

Aaron and I both pile into my car. Me dressed in all black him dressed in Some khaki cargo shorts , a Jordan sweatshirt and some Nike slides. "Hey Girlfriend" he says. "Hey boyfriend" I say back. Me and Aaron have a long drive to the spot. It takes about 2 hours to get there and when we do its 3:30 which means we have precisely 3 minutes. Jamie agreed to watch the house for me and was probably going to have another party. Our house had to be 5× bugger than theirs. When I stepped out the car I told Aaron to stay in the car because Randy said come alone and I don't want me or Aaron to get hurt. When I step out the car someone grabs me from behind and pulls me into a car. "Money" I hear with a quizzical tone in their voice. I pull out the money in the rubberband and toss it to him. He makes Me sit there as he counts it. After about an hour he finishes. "Get out my car" he screams. I go to get out the car when I feel a sharp pain in the back of my head and everything goes black and I fall to the ground. Next thing I know I wake up in the parking lot by my car. Aaron is in the car sleeping and I get in my car and drive off as soon as I can. "Woah girl what happend , slow down" Aaron says as he wakes up. "They hit me in the head with something " I say as I reach up to feel my head. "Fuck I'm bleeding" I exclaim. "Oh baby " Aaron says. "let's get out of here , its 5:17" I exclaim.

I get out of the car as soon as I can and rush into the house. Aaron and I both go into the house and rush upstairs. As soon as we do he pushes my hair up into a bun and cleans up my cut. My old cut busted and boy is it deep. "We-W-W-Weeeee C-ccaaaaant t-t-t-teeel n-nobody A-Aaron" I tell him. "Please, I won't but please stop talking. Please baby girl. " Aaron says. Aaron grabs the first aid kit. Jamie wakes up. "What's Going on" She exclaims. "Well the people we went to give the money, they hot Tanna over the head. I was asleep so I don't know what happened" Aaron tells her. "Why were you sleep, her father told us to make sure she's okay and you almost let her get killed, WE NEED TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL" Jamie screams. Aaron and Jamie both rush to get me out of the house. Aaron drives and he tells Jamie to call my dad. I can hear dialing and then my dad's deep tired voice over the my drowsiness. "Hello" My dad says in a tired voice. "Mr. Gordon this is Jamie Hopewell , I live next door to you, Your daughter Tanna Gordon was hit in the head and is bleeding from the back of her head , she's drowsy and its alpt of blood! Her backseat is covered in blood. I need you to get home as soon as possible" Jamie tries to explain to my dad as detailed as she can. "Jamie , Jamie if this is a prank stop it now" He yells. "Why would I waste my time and Jeopardize your career for a prank Mr.Gordon, Your daughter's life is in Danger sir" Jamie yells back. "Are you aware that I'm in Dubai" My dad says. "Yes I am, you're all Tanna has down here , Please , I shouldn't have to beg you to come and make sure your only daughter is okay sir" Jamie raises her voice. "I'll get down there as soon as I can" my dad says and then I hear the phone click. Before I know it I'm being rushed into a hospital room. "You want to tell me what happened " the doctor asks. "Somebody hit her over the head I guess , I honestly don't know I was asleep" Aaron tells the doctor. "Yeah , when she came home she was bleeding in the back of her head" Jamie adds. Neither of them are lying because both of those things are true.