Chapter 12

"Tanna what was that , you tell me that I can't fall for you but I want to , I i want to heal the wounds on your broken heart babygirl " Aaron tells me. "Look Aaron , I just met you like 3 hours ago , but who knows where this can go " I explain as we pull into the drive way of my house. We get out of the car. Aaron sits on the hood of the car and pulls me by the waist into him. "Aarooooooooon" I exclaim. he looks at me and we both smile. Aaron kisses me and I kiss him back. I find my self standing there making out with the finest boy I have ever laid my eyes on. Colton pulls up and Jamie comes out at the same time. "oooooooooooh Aaron and Tanna " Jamie exclaims. She has this huge grin on her face like she knew this would happen. "You two are so cute its sickening. " she chuckles then goes to the car and gets the stuff out. As soon as Colton hops out of the car and sees me and Aaron standing there he gets so angry. He pulls me gently off Aaron and punches Aaron hard in the mouth. Aaron gets so mad and starts punching Colton on the ground. Jamie pulls Colton and Aaron apart. "Colton I think you need to leave " Jamie exclaims. "Tanna" Colton looks at me. "Can I have the stuff out the car please " I ask. Colton walks up to me and hands me my change. Jamie and Colton collect the stuff and pile it on to the curb. I pull Aaron inside and upstairs. "What the fuck Tanna , who is that guy " he yells " That's my ex , Colton , I'm so sorry. I didnt mean for this to happen. We don't have to go to the party. we can bring a box of pizza up here and like watch movies. I'm so sorry Aaron."I exclaim. "Whatever you want baby girl and I'm sorry for yelling at you. but my lip really hurts"he tells me then grins. "I can fix that " I say then I find myself kissing him again.