Part 2: 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝗼𝐫𝐚𝗺𝐚

"𝐖𝗼𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝗺, 𝐝𝗼𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩"

"Jeez, what a boring trip" sighed Kaeya.

He sat up and stretched his arms but was pushed out of the boat by none other than Diluc.

"Stop it you too, we have a job here" Albedo sighed.

Kaeya shook himself off and helped the shaking Sucrose off of the small boat.

"Why am I even here" Diluc groaned.

"By special request of Acting Grand master Jean, do you not remember" Albedo inquired as the two forwarded into the green forest.

Diluc averted his eyes from Albedo's "r-right"

•••

"Captain Kaeya, I think they went that way" Sucrose mumbled pointing in the opposite direction of the two.

"I'm sure if we split up we can cover more ground and hopefully find that rock before night" Kaeya smirked.

"You mean the Orcrist right" Sucrose said running up the the male.

"Yeah sure"

After 15 minutes of walking Kaeya caught sight of what seemed to be three large buildings.

"It looks like it used to be a school" Sucrose said placing a hand against the bricks.

"I had no idea people actually lived here" Kaeya sighed.

The two walked to the second large building that seemed to go underground.

"Woah, it's a library! Think of all the knowledge this place holds!-" Sucrose smiled excitedly.

"Don't touch them! I just finished organizing them!" Y/N shouted with a slight whine.

"Y-You!? What are you doing here!" Kaeya stuttered when he saw the small girl.

"I live here of course" she said.

"A-All by yourself?" Sucrose asked.

"No, I live here with Lydia. Lydia! Come on out and introduce yourself!" Y/N smiled turning back to her friend.