Part 4: 𝐆𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐝

"𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝗼𝐫𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐰𝗼𝐫𝐥𝐝..."

"Woah...."

Lydia's voice as quiet as the distance view of land came into her sight.

"Look! Land!" Y/N smiled leaning over the deck.

"Y/N!" Lydia yelled as the girl lost her balance and went tumbling down into the water.

"Not so fast shortie" Albedo grunted wrapping his arms around the girls waist and dragged her back up to the deck.

"Are you ok?" He asked setting her down.

Y/N was a little wet from the oceans waters and her heart was beating rather fast.

But not from the sudden fall.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine, sorry about that" she apologized for her clumsiness.

Albedo smiled and nodded before being called away.

"He's so sweet!" Y/N squealed to Lydia who sighed in response.

"He looks old, and your only 14" she grumbled "that's quite the age gap"

Y/N averted her eyes from Lydia's.

"Like I would ever like him, he's just really nice" she smiled "look, when we get the Mondsadt and fined the Orcrist we'll return it to the island"

"And then we'll stay on the island and live together like we planned" Lydia chuckled.

"Yeah, just like we planned..."

"Wow! Look at this dock!" Y/N squealed.

"We have one back at the island, why are you so excited about this one?" Lydia asked.

"Lydia stop being a stick in the mud" she said pushing her shoulder.

"This is a completely new experience!"

Diluc jumped off the side of the boat and tied it down with a rope and set up a sort of ramp.

"I bet I can beat you to the dock" Kaeya smirked.

Y/N glared at him and the two pushed their way down the ramp.

"Ha! I beat you!" Kaeya laughed.

"Well technically Diluc was the first one down since he had to tie the boat down" Y/N laughed.

"Are you implying none of us won?" Kaeya asked.

"Well it's better then you winning" Y/N smirked skipping around the shore.

"Cocky much?"

᯽✫᯽