Heart Break On Set

"We can't do this," Jensen tells you in a deep raspy voice.

You reach up and cup his face. "I know, but isn't that all the more reason why we should?" you ask taking a step towards him.

He lean towards you, his green eyes locking with yours. "Can't argue with logic like that," he smiles still moving closer.

Your heart did another loop-de-loop as you watched him move closer. This was the moment you had been waiting weeks for. You slide your other hand behind his head and tangled your fingers in his hair.

Suddenly you let out a squeal as Jensen turned your head and licked the side of your face. You push him away and wipe your cheek on your sleeve.

"Ewww! Come on Jensen! Really!" you cry, shoving him playfully.

Jensen burst out laughing as well as half of the crew. You throw him a quick bitch face before laughing as well.

"Cut!" Robert calls from behind the camera.

One of the crew members bring you a bottle of water and a towel. You thank her before wiping Jensen's saliva off your cheek.

Jared, who is having issues breathing cause he was laughing so far, walks over to you. "Oh that is definitely going to make it into the gag reel!"

"That was so disgusting! Plus now Sandy has to touch up my makeup. She's not going to be pleased with that," you try to scold but it really wasn't working cause you were laughing as well.

Jensen swings his arm around your shoulders. "Sandy loves me so I don't see it being an issue."

You shake you head and laugh cause you knew it was true. Everyone loved Jensen and Jared because they were all in all sweet guys. They just liked to play pranks on you, Misha, some of the crew and well you. But all that aside they were sweet.

"That's only cause she doesn't get to see the real you. She sees the well behaved Jensen, while the rest of us see the real Jensen, the one who licks girls cheeks and puts signs that read Assbutt Angel on the back of Misha's trench coat," you tease as you nudge him.

His mouth drops and puts his hand on his chest, a look of astonishment on his freckled face. "Now that hurts!" his face softens and he narrows his eyes at you, "and you can't prove that was me."

You roll your eyes just as Robert walks over to you. Jensen quickly dropped his arm from your shoulders.

"That scene was great, up till the lick. We are going to try again once you get back from Make-up (Name). So that's five everyone," he finishes by calling out to all the cast and crew.

"I'll head to the make-up trailer then. See you guys in a bit," you say, taking a sip from the water bottle and head towards the door.

Jensen looked like he was going to follow you but Robert grabbed him wanting to discuss the next scene. He throw you a quick smile before turning his attention to the producer, who they had named a character after.

Once you were outside, you let out a breath. You had been hoping that the longer you were around Jensen, the less you would feel towards him. He was married after all, plus you had met Dannelle and had become great friends with her. Which only made you feel guiltier for being secretly in love with her husband. The worse part about all of it was the fact that Jensen wasn't helping, he did just lick your cheek! Plus he seemed over the moon excited when the writers said that they wanted your character to be in the rest of the season and to become Dean's love interest.

You were so deep in thought that you weren't paying attention to your surroundings, causing you to walk into a solid object. You start to fall backwards, but thankfully, before you could hit the ground, a strong arm wrapped around your waist pulling you back onto your feet.