CHAPTER 11

Third person's POV
Day 7, May 7

The birds chirped beautifully, as a room with a fully in couple, could be seen, on top of each other. As guessed, they are the beautiful Amaira and Sidhharth. Last night they were very tired and slept right after falling on the bed, that's why both them needed their morning cuddle.

In the dinning hall, were the youngsters of the families, which included Piya Raichand, Pooja Raichand who's soon going to be Pooja Dave and the busy as ever Rishabh Raichand, who's currently sitting quietly, having his breakfast, after listening a good thing from her sister.

Inside the master bedroom of Amaira Sharma, there was the hot and handsome Siddharth Raichand who is now awake and looking lovingly at his girlfriend.

Placing a small kiss at her forehead, he tried to get up but Amaira didn't let him. She snuggled to him more. He knew both of them were getting late, that's why he tried a cunning yet sweet idea to wake his girlfriend up.

He captured her lips in his, fully. He knew this will wake her up because she won't be able to breathe through her mouth. And he succeeded.

Amaira Sharma slowly started struggling to breathe through her mouth. She started using her hands and legs as a weapon since she couldn't use her mouth. She started kicking and punching Sid.

Sid, who's very huge and powerful compared to her, very wisely hugged her in such a way that both her, hands and legs can't do any action.

She struggled more, when he finally left her. She first looked at her hands and legs and then looked at her boyfriend like she's one step away from killing him, which made him laugh.

"What the hell Sid? I wanted to sleep! Today I will go to office at 10 and you woke me up at..." At this she quickly glanced at the table clock in her bed table and her eyes widened seeing the time.

"Oh my god! What the hell! Why didn't you wake me up?" She shouted at her boyfriend who's now shaking his head at his girlfriend's antics.

She quickly ran to her bathroom after taking her toiletries. Siddharth Raichand went to his room because he didn't had time for his morning workout routines.

*

Amara Sharma was all ready for her office in her white full sleeve top and matching skirt and blazer

Amara Sharma was all ready for her office in her white full sleeve top and matching skirt and blazer. She rushed down to see everyone has almost finished their breakfast. She gave a apologized look to everyone which got one small smile and two teasing ones and it would not take a genius to find out who were the two.

She thought she would ask Sid to her but he's not down yet. So she asked her brother, Rishabh Raichand.

"Bhai, can you please drop me?" She asked showing her Oscar winning puppy eyes.

"Do I look like a driver to you? Why don't you drive by your own, huh?" He replied as everyone knew the lazy Amaira Sharma was not someone who likes driving.